Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: lighthouse

They don't need formal sed for that, they have internet and media and other means of information.

You are concerned about the teenagers taking SE out of context when taught by a trained individual in a scientific manner and then you are trusting the same kids to go google sexuality to get the age appropriate factually correct information presented in a non-titillating wayπŸ˜† 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

They don't need formal sed for that, they have internet and media and other means of information.

This has given me a new mission. To find out how many gullible people I can convince that ???? is for real. Why else would Katsushika Hokusai make an edo print for it.

Edited to protect the wee ones from google.
Edited by return_to_hades - 15 years ago

....dup.

Edited by Gauri_3 - 15 years ago

There's plenty of information out there on regular curriculum as well.  Toh schools bund ker dey kay?  Khud hee baki sarey subjects bhi padh lengeyπŸ˜†

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SE off internet & media πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Hmmmm this is a first one for MOI. I am totally πŸ˜• & lost. Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Actually I think you are further illustrating my point too. When a girl notices that her friend came back from summer vacation with bigger boobs and the guys are all flocking behind her she develops jealousy and insecurity. Even without sex education she wonders why she is not developed yet. Some are worried about their friends hormonal behavior. While their friends get busy flirting with or noticing the opposite sex, they feel like they dont fit in as their hormones have not kicked in yet.

lol, so we are now going to start offering courses and such to make sure that kids dont get jealous of other kids because of their physical assets? it wld make them less jealous when they see their bf hitting on the prettier gal?πŸ˜†

if se cld get rid of all the human envy people have even as adults, then whoever invented that se course book shld be written up for a nobel citation.πŸ˜‰ not happening thoughπŸ˜‰

chatbuster thumbnail
^^ also i think u guys are taking what Lighty said out of context.

for instance, we sure can "trust" the kids who are into the kind of sex that rth mentioned to get all the information they want from the net. i mean if they are already into that stuff, then the net is probably as good a place as any for additional info. meanwhile, by keeping certain AP-class information off the heavy course load πŸ˜† , it spares the other kids from getting exposed to this info unnecessarily. it shld be on a need-to-know basis. πŸ˜› not some hammer we use to drill it into every kid.
chatbuster thumbnail
^^ to the comment upstairs about closing down schools because the curriculum is available on the net, oops, wrong analogy. πŸ˜› there are differences in emphasis. one doesnt exactly have to go looking for info on sex on the net the same way as one has to for the math and science classes. also, it's easier to learn sex on ones own πŸ˜› , which is not exactly the case for the heavier curriculum. an instructor showing the way is probably better for other courses than he/ she wld be for sex πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chatbuster

ok but dont know how knowing about condoms and such when the kid is being molested would help. they're not in any position to tell the molester to use safe methods, are they? if they are in such deep creek anyway, all that education is of no use anyway. 😊

I am not saying that in families uncles just barge in and rape a girl, What i meant was that if a person touches a girl in a wrong way, then she should know that it is wrong and should be able to tell her parent(father or mother, whoever the kid is comfortable with). Many uncles within the family convince a kid by saying that "we are just showing our love", but if a girl has appropriate knowledge she will be able stand up and say "this is wrong", without knowledge she won't even realize that what happened to her was wrong.

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hve a mix feelin here..

untill d kids r 18 yrs dey must nt allowed i thnk so as dey will b nt able 2 understand or dey can take it in other way

as it is India... n Indian r vry bck talking abt sex. spl parents wid deir kids... dey dun discuss much. same mine parents never said me nthing . only tv hve help me πŸ˜† . credit ekta kapoor πŸ˜†

even d grand ppl dey where nt havin knwledge of it. but dey cme 2 knw fater dey cme in dere age. so I thnk same must go wid kids also...

n if it is added in 9th syallbus den i might it must b shrt n teachers must b gven proper method hw 2 teach d kids. it must nt b vulgar n blunter n teachers must b nt d person who make kids embrass wid deir talk...

yes it must. only 2 make sure dat all kids r must understand d sex life 1st n den step in2 it... b4 dat no risk cover...