India-Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Who do u want 2 win ab... (Page 4)

Devotion. IF-Rockerz
Devotion.
Devotion.

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:03am | IP Logged
frankly if i cud choose...i'll say none...none of the final 3 truely deserves...specially nihaal...cuz i think he has contributed the least 2 the roadies account [no offense]

Edited by kuhu98pihu - 14 May 2008 at 1:03am

mehrosh Senior Member
mehrosh
mehrosh

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:55am | IP Logged
yh i truly agrree...
this season was highly disappointing for the roadies fans....
all of them asnt the top 3 didnt perfomr well in any of the tasks n were just concentrating on stratergies n their game plans so as to survive in the game as long as they could
it isnt tht all the other seasons didnt hav politics all of them did but the difference is tht they gave equal or infact more importance to their immunity or money tasks
all of them performed very well in the other seasons but this is is shit to speak abt except some..
Kim_ IF-Dazzler
Kim_
Kim_

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I want Ashutosh to win
--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
I seriously dont mind who wins now.

For me Prabhjot & vikrant deserved the most.But I got the info that nihal actually won the show.Thats ok bcoz compared to ashu & sonel ,nihal does atleast something in the tasks.

But i am really disappointed with all the three so called "top 3"(useless top 3).

I am waiting for hte next season.I just hope it will be much much better than this season.
cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kateleode

I seriously dont mind who wins now.

For me Prabhjot & vikrant deserved the most.But I got the info that nihal actually won the show.Thats ok bcoz compared to ashu & sonel ,nihal does atleast something in the tasks.

But i am really disappointed with all the three so called "top 3"(useless top 3).

I am waiting for hte next season.I just hope it will be much much better than this season.

I hope he did win.. Plz plz plz yaar!!

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged

yeahhhhhhhhhh both my choices are opp each otherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index