MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Who do u want 2 win ab... - Page 2

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
I do NOT care anymore about who wins Roadies as Prabhjot is out and I always envisioned her THE Roadie!

Only I don't want that Nihaal to win coz I can barely stand the sight of him!

And the other two Sonel and Ashu also....I cannot come up with any feelings for the two of them.....they can go drown in chullu bhar paani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday I was glad to see Simran go.

She is the most insecure person on theshow.She has been trying to get Sonel out for weeks.It was amusing to see her plot with others.

Sonel is back on my favorite list.She performed the tasks well.

She is very confident and doesnt plot to get someone voted out.No backroom negotions for her.

Shambhavi and Anmol too had other names higher up in their little black books πŸ˜†.

She is in Top 3 because She has been fair to them.

Nihal could have easily voted against Sonel,knowing how close she is with Ashu.He Performed his tasks well,and outwitted all the girls who tried to flirt with him πŸ˜† .Impressed.

I was happy to see the top 3.They deserve it because they survived all the eliminations. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
-aditi- thumbnail
^i totally agree with ya πŸ˜ƒ
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
For me..all three..don't deserve to go in Top 3...
I donno whom would I like..to see in Top..2..lolz...bt for me Vikrant..Simran..n Prabhjot deserved to be in Top 3...that's all 😳
cool_pooja thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Arent u disappointed Pooja with this season of Roadies specially when it was all like "The game goes International" and stuff!

Yup.. I mean dese roadies think dat only poltics will get dem far.. No need 2 concentrate on tasks! Even last yr dere was poltics raj, poonam dey played alot of poltics but each and every one of dem was gud at tasks!!

cool_pooja thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ankita31

Yesterday I was glad to see Simran go.

She is the most insecure person on theshow.She has been trying to get Sonel out for weeks.It was amusing to see her plot with others.

Sonel is back on my favorite list.She performed the tasks well.

But others have performed many more tasks better den her.. Even nihaal and ashu have performed tasks more den her!

And she did plot to get vik out i assume..

Nihal could have easily voted against Sonel,knowing how close she is with Ashu.He Performed his tasks well,and outwitted all the girls who tried to flirt with him πŸ˜† .Impressed.

I think dats the only thing i really appreicate abt him.. He does perform more den others left in the tasks and stood by his frnds!

I was happy to see the top 3.They deserve it because they survived all the eliminations. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Devotion. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
all d 3 of them r useless😑 😑 😑 ....doesn't matter now who wins it . realli dis season had been disapponting
spyrulzdworld thumbnail
none of them deserve to win
all 3 of them r useless
it shuld have been prabhjot, ankita and shambavi in top 3 .... atleast they do something in the tasks
spyrulzdworld thumbnail
none of them deserve to win
all 3 of them r useless
it shuld have been prabhjot, ankita and shambavi in top 3 .... atleast they do something in the tasks
roadiies rockz thumbnail
all three of them dun deserve to win... 😑 😑