Chit Chat

India-Forums

Chit Chat
Chit Chat

The Big Battle started...G vs B (Page 8)

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by fly2me

@Lara.....Actuly what happend to u!!!LOLcontrolll aaaahhhEmbarrassedwhat?!....lolLOL

Girls Talk Tooooooooooooo much!!!abt silly thingsDeadwhat about boys huh?...don't get me started hereTongue---lol are u Off now!!Tonguedon't piss me off!Tongue

Just know some thing more about women
===============================

1. The most important thing for a woman is financial security.yea...SO?!Tongue--So kya such hey naa      no, not at all....the most important thing is love...not that kind but the other kind love...love for everything u know what i meanSmile
2. Although this is so important, they still go out and buy expensive clothes and stuff.any problem?!Tongue---Yaaa itnaaa paisaaa koon dheegaaConfusedWink u know...gilrs can work too...but the society!!!!!!!!!!!!Dead so, that's not our probTongue
3. Although they always buy expensive clothes, they never have something to wear.its our problem not ur's so back off!Tongue--huh Confusedits effect men badly you know....LOLif it effects u all men out there then...why don't tkae a chill pillTongueor it is too expensive for u all men?!?!Tongue
4. Although they never have something to wear, they always dress beautifully.THat's the way we roll!Tongue-- ya ya....We rock u ppl rollWinkno...that's the way we roll...and since we rock and roll so much...we can make the fire stop, drop n roll!Tongue (i have something else 2 say...but never mindWinkTongue)
5. Although they always dress beautifully, their clothes are always just "an old rag".u think?!--
lol may be u think?!?!?!?!?...yes or no!

6. Although their clothes are always "just an old rag", they still expect you to compliment them.should'nt u?!---majboori hey karna padtha hey LOL
7. Although they expect you to compliment them, when you do, they don't believe you. should we?!--fact naBig smile

lolLOL

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Actuly what u wanna say Lara!!!LOLWink

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

@Lara.....Actuly what happend to u!!!LOLcontrolll aaaahhhEmbarrassedwhat?!....lolLOL

Girls Talk Tooooooooooooo much!!!abt silly thingsDeadwhat about boys huh?...don't get me started hereTongue---lol are u Off now!!Tonguedon't piss me off!Tongue

Just know some thing more about women
===============================

1. The most important thing for a woman is financial security.yea...SO?!Tongue--So kya such hey naa      no, not at all....the most important thing is love...not that kind but the other kind love...love for everything u know what i meanSmile
2. Although this is so important, they still go out and buy expensive clothes and stuff.any problem?!Tongue---Yaaa itnaaa paisaaa koon dheegaaConfusedWink u know...gilrs can work too...but the society!!!!!!!!!!!!Dead so, that's not our probTongue
3. Although they always buy expensive clothes, they never have something to wear.its our problem not ur's so back off!Tongue--huh Confusedits effect men badly you know....LOLif it effects u all men out there then...why don't tkae a chill pillTongueor it is too expensive for u all men?!?!Tongue
4. Although they never have something to wear, they always dress beautifully.THat's the way we roll!Tongue-- ya ya....We rock u ppl rollWinkno...that's the way we roll...and since we rock and roll so much...we can make the fire stop, drop n roll!Tongue (i have something else 2 say...but never mindWinkTongue)
5. Although they always dress beautifully, their clothes are always just "an old rag".u think?!--
lol may be u think?!?!?!?!?...yes or no!

6. Although their clothes are always "just an old rag", they still expect you to compliment them.should'nt u?!---majboori hey karna padtha hey LOLwhat so ever
7. Although they expect you to compliment them, when you do, they don't believe you. should we?!--fact naBig smilenah

lolLOL

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
^Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Embarrassed Wink

Girls are sooo complicated...they dont know what they saying.....someone told me that...World's thinnest book is "What men knows about women"...may be true Embarrassed
*angel3000* IF-Dazzler
*angel3000*
*angel3000*

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Here is a thing I got in an e-mail a few years ago:

A man went to the doctor's office. The doctor came in and said, "Well, I've got some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that you have an inoperable brain tumor. The good news is that our hospital has just been certified to do brain transplants and there has been an accident right out front. A young couple was killed and you can have whichever brain you like. The man's brain is $100,000 and the woman's brain is $30,000."

The patient could not help but ask, "Why such a large difference between the male and the female brain?"

The doctor replied, "The female brain is used."

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:07am | IP Logged
^^Such a lovely example of brand new brain, depending on copied jokes to prove a point. LOL
shruti_5 IF-Rockerz
shruti_5
shruti_5

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *angel3000*

Here is a thing I got in an e-mail a few years ago:

A man went to the doctor's office. The doctor came in and said, "Well, I've got some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that you have an inoperable brain tumor. The good news is that our hospital has just been certified to do brain transplants and there has been an accident right out front. A young couple was killed and you can have whichever brain you like. The man's brain is $100,000 and the woman's brain is $30,000."

The patient could not help but ask, "Why such a large difference between the male and the female brain?"

The doctor replied, "The female brain is used."

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol....very true!! LOL

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged

^Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Embarrassed Wink

Girls are sooo complicated...they dont know what they saying.....someone told me that...World's thinnest book is "What men knows about women"...may be true Embarrassed

uff....yea, it must be true since men can not understand women, cuz men don't care...all they mostly care about is moneyDeadDead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index