Chit Chat

India-Forums

Chit Chat
Chit Chat

The Big Battle started...G vs B (Page 4)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fly2me

Originally posted by Believe

^haaa bolo....tume kuch tho bolna hey na lol

my friend told me last day...Girls are always search for her freedom but with such a partner who can cash this freedom.

she dont like ur freedom

she want to play a role of

"HUNTER WALI BAI " Wink

hahaha...first tell me one thing....what type of gurl are u talking about here?!.am not talking abt any particuler girl okiiieeLOL..cuz the things that u mentioned earlier does not sound like ME!Tongue--thanx for the infoWinkTongue

You know If a girl wear spects
she think she is most intellegent girl of the world.if she avoid to wear spects
she think she is look more beutiful now ,if she dressed up very hot
she think she is looking different,if she is not dressed up,she is sure to simplicity is the best...
means according to girls "Chit bhi meri Pat bhi meri"Wink

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:58am | IP Logged

my friend told me last day...Girls are always search for her freedom but with such a partner who can cash this freedom.

she dont like ur freedom

"HUNTER WALI BAI " Wink

hahaha...first tell me one thing....what type of gurl are u talking about here?!.am not talking abt any particuler girl okiiieeLOL.yea...but it must have a type...cuz the things u post here...does not sound like ANYONE in CC at all....i think u r talking about ur girlfriend....&& i have no doubt that she r crazyyyyyyTongue.cuz the things that u mentioned earlier does not sound like ME!Tongue--thanx for the infoWinkTongueoh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

she think she is looking different,if she is not dressed up,she is sure to simplicity is the best...

omg....vinu ur brain is full of junk about girlsTongueu have misunderstood a lot...and known NOTHING about them!Tongue
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:02am | IP Logged

she dont like ur freedom

"HUNTER WALI BAI " Wink

hahaha...first tell me one thing....what type of gurl are u talking about here?!.am not talking abt any particuler girl okiiieeLOL.yea...but it must have a type...cuz the things u post here...does not sound like ANYONE in CC at all....i think u r talking about ur girlfriend....&& i have no doubt that she r crazyyyyyyTonguePata nahe kon hey wo anjani siii crazy girl....Big smile..cuz the things that u mentioned earlier does not sound like ME!Tongue--thanx for the infoWinkTongueoh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzTongue plz plzWink

omg....vinu ur brain is full of junk about girlsTongueu have misunderstood a lot...and known NOTHING about them!Tongue--Read my slogn...Understand little......blah blah blah

A good quote i read last week is....women are like rain...u never make her happy without fall with her Big smilesoo true naaLOL

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged

she dont like ur freedom

"HUNTER WALI BAI " Wink

hahaha...first tell me one thing....what type of gurl are u talking about here?!.am not talking abt any particuler girl okiiieeLOL.yea...but it must have a type...cuz the things u post here...does not sound like ANYONE in CC at all....i think u r talking about ur girlfriend....&& i have no doubt that she r crazyyyyyyTonguePata nahe kon hey wo anjani siii crazy girl....Big smile..cuz the things that u mentioned earlier does not sound like ME!Tongue--thanx for the infoWinkTongueoh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzTongue plz plzWink

omg....vinu ur brain is full of junk about girlsTongueu have misunderstood a lot...and known NOTHING about them!Tongue--Read my slogn...Understand little......blah blah blah

A good quote i read last week is....women are like rain...u never make her happy without fall with her Big smilesoo true naaLOL

so false...like u!Tongue
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Lol LOL Ok may be....Whos Right here!! Embarrassed Big smile
fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Lol LOL Ok may be....Whos Right here!! Embarrassed Big smile

ME.....and the other girls of IF!Tongue
shruti_5 IF-Rockerz
shruti_5
shruti_5

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

The problems with GIRLS

If u TREAT her nicely, she says u are IN LOVE with her;no she does not....she will say u r in love with her...if u expect it and say " i love u"Tongue
If u Don't, she says u are PROUD.no if u don't say it...she will move on...cuz u r not only the boy in this worldTongue
If u DRESS Nicely, she says u are trying to LURE him;no, she will think u r looking HOTWink
If u Don't, she says u are from KAMPUNG.this is a BIG...FAT lie
If u ARGUE with her, she says u are STUBBORN;yea...cuz u must be argueing about a LIE!LOL
If u keep QUIET, she says u have no BRAINS.cuz u choose a wrong time to be quiteTongue
If u are SMARTER than her, she'll lose FACE;whatever...i have a good answer for this but here are some under age peps here so i will shut up!Tongue
If she's Smarter than u, she is GREAT.well, DUH!Tongue
If u don't Love her, she tries to POSSESS u;no she does not...this is what all the boys think...and this is their BIGGGGGGGG misunderstanding!
If u Love her, she will try to LEAVE u.(very true huh?)no...not at all. if u love her she will be ur's forever!!!
If u don't make love with her., she says u don't Love me;It must have been toooooooooooooooooooooooooo much thenWink
If u do!! she says u are CHEAP.that's cuz u have 2 choose the right time!!!!!!!!!!!durrrrrrTongue
If u tell her your PROBLEM, she says u are TROU BLESOME;if u think this over it will make good sense vinu!
If u don't, she says that u don't TRUST me.it depends on the prob!
If u SCOLD her, than u are idiot;cuz u r just wasting ur time scolding her for NOTHING!!!!!!!
If she SCOLDS u, it is because she CARES for u.it depends!!!!
If u BREAK your PROMISE, u Cannot be TRUSTED;yea...SO?!
If she BREAKS his, she is FORCED to do so.depends on what kinds a girl that is!right? make sense?
If u SMOKE, u are BAD boy;yea u r! Eg: U!!!!!!LOL
If his father SMOKES, he is a GENTLEMENT.no girl will say that stupid!!!!!!!! u have misunderstood girl vinu!!!!!!!!!
If u do WELL in your exams, she says it's LUCK;10% yea!Tongue
If she does WELL, it's BRAINS.90% yeaTongue
If u HURT them, u are CRUEL;oh yea...u bet
If she HURTS u, u are too SENSITIVE!! & sooo hard to please!!!!!think about t..DRRRRRRRRRRR!

i  told yea!Tongue

loved the answers for each one them!! LOL sooo true, lara!!!! Wink

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_5

The problems with GIRLS

If u TREAT her nicely, she says u are IN LOVE with her;no she does not....she will say u r in love with her...if u expect it and say " i love u"Tongue
If u Don't, she says u are PROUD.no if u don't say it...she will move on...cuz u r not only the boy in this worldTongue
If u DRESS Nicely, she says u are trying to LURE him;no, she will think u r looking HOTWink
If u Don't, she says u are from KAMPUNG.this is a BIG...FAT lie
If u ARGUE with her, she says u are STUBBORN;yea...cuz u must be argueing about a LIE!LOL
If u keep QUIET, she says u have no BRAINS.cuz u choose a wrong time to be quiteTongue
If u are SMARTER than her, she'll lose FACE;whatever...i have a good answer for this but here are some under age peps here so i will shut up!Tongue
If she's Smarter than u, she is GREAT.well, DUH!Tongue
If u don't Love her, she tries to POSSESS u;no she does not...this is what all the boys think...and this is their BIGGGGGGGG misunderstanding!
If u Love her, she will try to LEAVE u.(very true huh?)no...not at all. if u love her she will be ur's forever!!!
If u don't make love with her., she says u don't Love me;It must have been toooooooooooooooooooooooooo much thenWink
If u do!! she says u are CHEAP.that's cuz u have 2 choose the right time!!!!!!!!!!!durrrrrrTongue
If u tell her your PROBLEM, she says u are TROU BLESOME;if u think this over it will make good sense vinu!
If u don't, she says that u don't TRUST me.it depends on the prob!
If u SCOLD her, than u are idiot;cuz u r just wasting ur time scolding her for NOTHING!!!!!!!
If she SCOLDS u, it is because she CARES for u.it depends!!!!
If u BREAK your PROMISE, u Cannot be TRUSTED;yea...SO?!
If she BREAKS his, she is FORCED to do so.depends on what kinds a girl that is!right? make sense?
If u SMOKE, u are BAD boy;yea u r! Eg: U!!!!!!LOL
If his father SMOKES, he is a GENTLEMENT.no girl will say that stupid!!!!!!!! u have misunderstood girl vinu!!!!!!!!!
If u do WELL in your exams, she says it's LUCK;10% yea!Tongue
If she does WELL, it's BRAINS.90% yeaTongue
If u HURT them, u are CRUEL;oh yea...u bet
If she HURTS u, u are too SENSITIVE!! & sooo hard to please!!!!!think about t..DRRRRRRRRRRR!

i  told yea!Tongue

loved the answers for each one them!! LOL sooo true, lara!!!! Wink

thxLOLand yea...it is true!LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index