Chit Chat

India-Forums

Chit Chat
Chit Chat

The Big Battle started...G vs B (Page 22)

*angel3000* IF-Dazzler
*angel3000*
*angel3000*

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 11:11am | IP Logged
oh really...well look that topic was about u resembling any celebrity...n its about looks...so i didn't find any fault in relating oneself 2 some celebrity...well the girls who posted there they just said that they look somewhat similar to a particular celebrity...well some girls didn't even say that they look like some celebrity its their friends or someone else who has told them so if they r getting some good comments so what is wrong in that?...they didn't say that there nature, habits, etc r same like any celebrity...well some guys think that they don't look like any of the celebrity so that is y they didn't relate(their looks) 2 any celebrity or they must have not got any comment as such...so what is our fault in that?

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *angel3000*

oh really...well look that topic was about u resembling any celebrity...n its about looks...so i didn't find any fault in relating oneself 2 some celebrity...well the girls who posted there they just said that they look somewhat similar to a particular celebrity...well some girls didn't even say that they look like some celebrity its their friends or someone else who has told them so if they r getting some good comments so what is wrong in that?...they didn't say that there nature, habits, etc r same like any celebrity...well some guys think that they don't look like any of the celebrity so that is y they didn't relate(their looks) 2 any celebrity or they must have not got any comment as such...so what is our fault in that?

i so so so so agree!Smile
*angel3000* IF-Dazzler
*angel3000*
*angel3000*

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly2me

i so so so so agree!Smile

thanx laraEmbarrassedBig smile
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Apparently you guys look but don't read. Apni baat likhne ki badi jaldi rehte hai na tum logon ki.Tongue I repeat for your convenience's sake, if you read closely you'll notice most of them didn't just write what others think about them, they are also writing that they also feel the same way.Wink

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Apparently you guys look but don't read. Apni baat likhne ki badi jaldi rehte hai na tum logon ki.Tongue I repeat for your convenience's sake, if you read closely you'll notice most of them didn't just write what others think about them, they are also writing that they also feel the same way.Wink

yea, they are. But what's so wrong about that?!...ConfusedEmbarrassed
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly2me

Originally posted by souro

yea, they are. But what's so wrong about that?!...ConfusedEmbarrassed

Either you already know what's wrong or if you don't know, then no point in pointing out the obvious to you.

*angel3000* IF-Dazzler
*angel3000*
*angel3000*

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 7:06am | IP Logged
well that topic was about linking urself 2 any celebrity n that to its only n only about looks...my dear they r just saying that they look somewhat like a particular celebrity n not that they r exactly like them...n by the way what u said after my post has already been specified in my previous post....n even i wanna ask the same question as lara asked that is what is wrong in that?...well if u don't know then i'll tell u that there r many guys who think like us i.e., even they think that they resemble a certain celebrity...unfortunately there r not much guys in chit chat section so that is y there is only 1 or 2 guys commenting under that topic infact there r very few guys as compared 2 girls in this site otherwise i am dead sure that there would be many guys posting under that topic n relating themselves to some celebrityTongue
fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

well that topic was about linking urself 2 any celebrity n that to its only n only about looks...my dear they r just saying that they look somewhat like a particular celebrity n not that they r exactly like them...n by the way what u said after my post has already been specified in my previous post....n even i wanna ask the same question as lara asked that is what is wrong in that?...well if u don't know then i'll tell u that there r many guys who think like us i.e., even they think that they resemble a certain celebrity...unfortunately there r not much guys in chit chat section so that is y there is only 1 or 2 guys commenting under that topic infact there r very few guys as compared 2 girls in this site otherwise i am dead sure that there would be many guys posting under that topic n relating themselves to some celebrityTongue

i agree with u again!Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index