Chit Chat

India-Forums

Chit Chat
Chit Chat

The Big Battle started...G vs B (Page 20)

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by *angel3000*

guys r just like showpiece n girls r the ultimate masterpiece...we r better than guys in all aspect(leaving the bad aspectsTongueWink)...its very difficult 4 any man 2 take care of their children but a women is an expert in that its because women have got nurturing natureTongueSmile     

Hey also post the 5 things you like in the other thread.Big smile 

If men were not there then hungry women would've been taking care of starving kids.Wink

u know that's not true?!?!...&& i don't think i have 2 explain why since u know it!

souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly2me

guys r just like showpiece n girls r the ultimate masterpiece...we r better than guys in all aspect(leaving the bad aspectsTongueWink)...its very difficult 4 any man 2 take care of their children but a women is an expert in that its because women have got nurturing natureTongueSmile     

If men were not there then hungry women would've been taking care of starving kids.Wink

u know that's not true?!?!...&& i don't think i have 2 explain why since u know it!

But it's true yaar. Maybe not in today's world cos now you've got creches and day care centres to take care of the baby while the mother works but it was certainly the truth even 50 years back.

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

But it's true yaar. Maybe not in today's world cos now you've got creches and day care centres to take care of the baby while the mother works but it was certainly the truth even 50 years back.

why u going 50 years back?!LOLLOL

&& anywayzzz...if the society had let woman work 50 years back then they would work and it would have been the same as today! && i don't think a job of a woman/wife is only 2 take care of her children her whole life!I mean woman's have life too.Embarrassed Just a thought!..lol
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Because of men you guys are able to write against them over here. If men wouldn't have been there, there'd have been no electricity, tv, phone, computer/laptop, internet, many important medicines, etc. etc. Instead of logging on IF you guys would've been gossiping with paros wali auntyji.
fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Because of men you guys are able to write against them over here. If men wouldn't have been there, there'd have been no electricity, tv, phone, computer/laptop, internet, many important medicines, etc. etc. Instead of logging on IF you guys would've been gossiping with paros wali auntyji.

Not, really! && These all things would not have been possible if woman were not there behind there husband, father, brother or whatever!! && u know it!...lol
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Not, really! && These all things would not have been possible if woman were not there behind there husband, father, brother or whatever!! && u know it!...lol

I know only one thing, all these things were invented by men, not those women who might have been standing behind, in front or by his side. So, stop trying to take credit for something where women had no contribution.

Edited by souro - 06 June 2008 at 5:42pm
fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
ok whatever, souro!...lol

This is something all girls will agree with -

Men are like.....Floor tile.
Lay them right the first time and you can walk on them for a
lifetime.

Men are like.....Placemats.
They only show up when there's food on the table.

Men are like.....Mascara.
They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

Men are like.....Bike helmets.
Handy in an emergency, but otherwise they just look silly.

Men are like....Government bonds.
They take so long to mature.

Men are like....Parking spots.
The good ones are taken, and the rest are too small.

Men are like.....Copiers.
You need them for reproduction, but that's about it.

Men are like.....Lava lamps.
Fun to look at, but not all that bright.

Men are like....Bank accounts.
Without a lot of money, they don't generate much interest.

Men are like....High heels.
They're easy to walk on once you get the hang of it.

Men are like....Curling irons.
They're always hot, and they're always in your hair.

Men are like.....Mini skirts.
If you're not careful, they'll creep up your legs.

Men are like....Bananas.
The older they get, the less firm they are.

LOL
shruti_5 IF-Rockerz
shruti_5
shruti_5

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 8:57am | IP Logged
^^lol..good ones, lara! and very trueee!! LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index