Chit Chat

India-Forums

Chit Chat
Chit Chat

The Big Battle started...G vs B (Page 12)

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by fly2me

uff....yea, it must be true since men can not understand women, cuz men don't care...all they mostly care about is moneyDeadDead

Lying through your teeth eh, Lara.me and lying?!...no way. if u had said this a week ago then i would except that i was lying....but in the past few weeks i have realized that all men/a boy care about is money,money and money. not so that they could full fill their gf/wife/sister/moms dream. but so that they can be in a higher position than a woman/girlDead   Why're you trying to dump on men something that's typical of girls. Girls are the one who go out with someone but always get married to the richest available guy.life is not a story that u read in a book...maybe there are some girls who think that way...or think that they should marry someone that is rich in wealth. but i am not one of them. i will only marry a boy who is rich is love.

Yeah men do care about earning money, but that's cos they are always trying to catch up with how much their wife spend.my cousin hoped this was true....but now she is here with a broken heartCry..well, anywayzzzz...this is always not true.

Yes way Lara,no way what you're saying is so not true. Men don't try to earn more to show one uppance over some women.this is a lie Everyone wants to earn more, even women, and it's cos everyone wants to advance in life. And since wants are unlimited, it's pretty hard to determine how much money is too much. Yeah maybe society expects the husband to earn more than the wife but that's the society's mindset and for that both men and women are equally responsible.maybe...

I think it's more in stories that girls go for fairytale love marriages and all. In real life most girls run after money.this is a big fat lie hereLOL...boys are the one who run after money and they don't have a heart. (most of them anyway)

I don't know what happened with your cousin, but then you can't really judge everyone based on that. And anyway, she's better off without some jerk I feel.u got that right! i just don't know how u make my cousin understand that!

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *angel3000*

Of course God made men before women n thats because you always make the roughdraft before the final masterpiece.TongueLOL

omg....so totally true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Of course God made men before women n thats because you always make the roughdraft before the final masterpiece.TongueLOL

I liked the way you've put itLOL....the draft and master piece and all....LOL

souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

Don't be so impressed, even we can post old jokes if we want. But then such brainless job is better suited for our opposite sex.Tongue

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Don't be so impressed, even we can post old jokes if we want. But then such brainless job is better suited for our opposite sex.Tongue

brainless job?! u must be on crack today!Tongue
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

nice LaraWink.....

@Soumya: Oh don't tell me......your friend vinu here has posted loads of 'old jokes' as well! so that's the job of a brainless as well, no?

LOL

Oh an Soumya....I know....undar hi undar aap bhi impress hoye the...Wink.....don't deny itEmbarrassed

Edited by Shazia_haya - 18 May 2008 at 9:31pm
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

nice LaraWink.....

@Soumya: Oh don't tell me......your friend vinu here has posted loads of 'old jokes' as well! so that's the job of a brainless as well, no?

LOL

Oh an Soumya....I know....undar hi undar aap bhi impress hoye the...Wink.....don't deny itEmbarrassed

@ Lara: why what's so taxing on the brain about 'ctrl+C' and 'ctrl+v'?? Tongue

@Shazia: Vinu posted facts about girls, the girls are posting jokes. LOL

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
aaahhhhhhh Soumya!!!! LOL

my fellow female friends here are posting facts and real-life examples!....beech mein thora thora joke bhi hai...but those jokes are also made by people who got infulenced by real-life stuff.....thus those jokes are true as well...get it ?!!

When you guys are in love....uss ladki ke ilawa kuch aur dikh ta hi nahin! At THAT time.....you all def. also say girls are the best!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index