The Big Battle started...G vs B - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by fly2me

we can say the same. & BTW i have something good 2 say...but  i want 2 know r u married?!...-----Na Am still a Cronic Bachlor๐Ÿ˜‰ but ready to Hang๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Every man should get married some time; after all,

happiness is not the

only thing in life!!๐Ÿ˜‰

cabs usually stops for the girls most than 4 the guys๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† ... girls r far more better dancers than guys i.e., when guys dance u can't really make out the difference between dance and gymnastics๐Ÿ˜› n also girls r more delicate n has a soft corner in their heart which the guys don't have๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by *angel3000*

cabs usually stops for the girls most than 4 the guys๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† ... girls r far more better dancers than guys i.e., when guys dance u can't really make out the difference between dance and gymnastics๐Ÿ˜› n also girls r more delicate n has a soft corner in their heart which the guys don't have๐Ÿ˜›

thts the biggest drwbck in guys!!! accept it vinu guys r nt as perfect as gurls are...

-priya
all against one guy in this topic yeh toh bahut nainsafi haina vinu...but what 2 do... other guys r not interested in this topic coz they know that girls r the best n guys r the ultimate loosers๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by *angel3000*

all against one guy in this topic yeh toh bahut nainsafi haina vinu...but what 2 do... other guys r not interested in this topic coz they know that girls r the best n guys r the ultimate loosers๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

We looose exaaaaaaaaaaams may be not these kind of things๐Ÿ˜‰

Aye sala, abhi abhi hua yakin, padai mere bas ki nahi. Kitab ko main nigal gaya, padte padte pigal gaya, hui suban me kho gaya.  papere aaya main so gaya, 

rubaru fail hua.๐Ÿ˜•

he he he!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†If u r stressed, you'll get pimples.. if u cry,u'll get wrinkles.. So, y don't u smile & get dimples?๐Ÿ˜›

Not all girls are good
Not all guys are good

Some girls are good
Some guys are good

Girls can't live without guys
Guys can't live without girls

Else the world won't go forward na...

And then....some traits which girls have...e.g. If they get hurt then it means the guy's cruel......those traits...well some guys also have....

Things which some guys think....some girls also think that way....but hey that doesn't mean that they aren't girls okay.....

Things which some girls think......some guys think that way too but that doesn't mean they aren't guys anymore!

Not all girls are alike.

Not all guys are alike.

There are many kinds of guys and there are many kinds of girls.....some guys and girls think on the same line.....but some don't.....

Sure girls are known typically as money spender and so and so....and guys are known to be those strong ones...victims of such girls as in their pockets go empty.....but there are also situations where it's the guy who's the money spender and the girl is the one who's pocket goes empty....

Well....i'm talking about real stuff ๐Ÿ˜ณ ....(still there are two points which I don't know how to write....can't seem to think of words.....since if I start to write those two points....the post will be exteremly long since i'll be explainiing too much...lol).....not the typical stuff which girls and guys are famous for ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

Sumra
Originally posted by Believe

Actuly what u wanna say Lara!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

^Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Girls are sooo complicated...they dont know what they saying.....someone told me that...World's thinnest book is "What men knows about women"...may be true ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Here is a thing I got in an e-mail a few years ago:

A man went to the doctor's office. The doctor came in and said, "Well, I've got some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that you have an inoperable brain tumor. The good news is that our hospital has just been certified to do brain transplants and there has been an accident right out front. A young couple was killed and you can have whichever brain you like. The man's brain is $100,000 and the woman's brain is $30,000."

The patient could not help but ask, "Why such a large difference between the male and the female brain?"

The doctor replied, "The female brain is used."

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!