Dharam Veer

India-Forums

Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

Samyukta Pt 16-Scandal scandal everywhere (Page 4)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

A note to my lovely readers - Thank you so much for your continued support... I realize that the last couple of episodes have been slightly depressing, but as discussed before that is essential for the story to move forward and for there to be a good basis for the other more cheerful ingredients in the story like romance and humour. Things will begin to look up for the brothers after this.. yes they will face hurdles in the process, but things will begin to look up... Smile HugHuglashy we undertand that it was essential to show the fight between dharam and veer, arvyavardan not believing his sons and the war that will happen soon. All these aspects make the story completeClapSmile

Preview to Part 17

She resumes pacing around the beautiful chamber impatiently twiddling her fingers, until on one occasion she again walks past the scroll and by chance comes across the word Aryanagar in the body of its message. Pondering anxiously on the friendly relationship between the prince of Chatarpur and the cousin that Dharam had mentioned in a negative light, Siya debates for a while if she should read the personal scroll. Siya dont think just read the scroll, you are too nobel Smile Finally giving in to her curiosity, she opens the scroll carefully and gives the message a very quick browse out of fear that the prince might arrive at the room, any moment now aww siya is so sweet that she is worried about harsh walking in. LOL

"Harsh…Hope you are well….the looming war in Aryanagar will proceed as previously discussed…I have enclosed confirmations for the military placements that should help with Chatarpur's surprise attack…my cousins Dharam and Veer have come to know about the war, but luckily all their efforts have been disproved…the plans will go ahead as charted ...Agni..."

Alarmed at having come across such an important political message about a surprise attack by Chatarpur and how it was connected to people she cared for; Siya stands dumbstruck, not knowing how to react. Abruptly stirred from her thoughts by the sound of rapid footsteps outside the room...

I knew it that siya would get the scroll and now she will do something about getting the scroll to dharam Smile

Me looking forward to reading the next part tomorrow. Smile

see my replies in blue aboveSmile

Edited by divareena - 16 May 2008 at 2:12pm

Go to top