Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Kayamath Episode Discussion Part 12 (Page 92)

Bee-dz Goldie
Bee-dz
Bee-dz

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sun29

i am tired of seeing neev applying balm on prachi and ayesha applying on milind this scene has been repeated and repeated ....where is it going we are still stuck in the same place after every accident,milind thinking abt prachi ayesha not getting a clue abt it and blabbering more and even syrupy neev prachi scenes is giving me diabetes,what is all this childish pranks for god's sake,why do not they simply move the story either to heaven or hell...yes we all knw prachi kitni acchi hain and neev kitna accha dost hain.....that man is busy penning tulsi maiya and mihir uncle reunion where does he have time for us hence shoddy episodes with BDS galore.....the only BD who seems to have no work is neev's BD ...

you just called it like it is!! i couldnt agree more... I just wish Panchi and Shabbir as actors had some right to put their foot down and agree not to shoot the same boring repetitive monotonous crap... i understand it is their job and as actors they do what their told to... But KYM has become a constant rigmarole of the same crap regurgitated every now and then.. it so sad to say but i think apart from the viewer NOBODY else cares about Kayamath they way we do... not the actor, not the director and certianly not the producer! Finally for all you know the channel may be forced to take the final call..

p.s. - this reminds me of Kavyanjali.... the only show i ever watched.. Eijaz-Anita were my favorite tv couple till Shabbir-Panchi came along... but the storyline dint seem to have a story anymore, the TRP's dipped and the show met its tragic end!    

Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:34am | IP Logged
You know, every week I tune into KYM with one hope that may be this week is the last for the PA track... Its been this way for 3 months now... And all I get is more and more confusion, and greater hints that this pathetic disease is not going to get cured anytime soon... Last week they announced that MA's wedding will take place after 10 days... Its been 10 days according to us, but for them, Im sure they'll drag this for another month...! Every alternate week we'll witness one function.. Last week was the sangeet... So next week will be the mehendi... Then the week after that week will be the haldi... Then finally after skipping another week will be the wedding- which will carry on for another week..! So all in all, we'll have to bear this torture for another month...! ..Yay...!!!

I seriously want to murder Nagpal...!!

Now that he has finally made Mihir Uncle and Tulsi Aunty come face to face, I hope he has the decency to bring Prachi and Milind back in each others lives..!

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:55am | IP Logged
I didn't understand one thing What was the need for Michi's accident scene? cause I think that accident till now is not been proven instrumental in moving the story forward Confused after thinking about it I came to only one conclusion that BT wanted to get rid of that car so in order to get rid of it they showed accident and blew it off ! But I have a better suggestion for BT "if u want to get rid of a car sell it or even better give it for charity Smile their is no need to blow it up unnecessarily !
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Tweety, Mihir and Tulsi's meeting is far quicker than an sign of Michi reunion. I think the asli tulsi was introduced a month back and already she is on the verge of reuniting with her family. The stupid PA track on the other hand has been going on for 3 months.

Edited by optimist - 21 May 2008 at 1:58am
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Ishi, they have not blown up that car. that would have been some scrap car from the garage which was blown up. As to the reason for the accident, there is never any reason in any of the events in KYM. They are just time fillers. Remember all the importance they placed on the P and M rings? We thought they would come in handy in identifying Milsi after the accident or reviving his memory after PA. Nothing of the sort happened and the rings have disappeared too.
Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by optimist

Ishi, they have not blown up that car. that would have been some scrap car from the garage which was blown up. As to the reason for the accident, there is never any reason in any of the events in KYM. They are just time fillers. Remember all the importance they placed on the P and M rings? We thought they would come in handy in identifying Milsi after the accident or reviving his memory after PA. Nothing of the sort happened and the rings have disappeared too.

I know Opti LOL I was just being sarcastic to those idiots who call themselves as creative heads !

Go to top