Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tweety_me14 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Guys the episode wasn't THAT bad that we don't discuss it...
Where is everybody? 😕
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
tweets the highlight of the episdoe ws michi eye locks they have become even more sizzling after the pics have been posted...haila no BDs ....is this ine of those days when all goes well 😊 😆
alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
ok this neev guy is really confusing me, first he drops prachi at milsi's office and than he comes home and informs aisha that michi are togetehr, wat was the need to tell aisha abt michi whereabouts.
tweety_me14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

tweets the highlight of the episdoe ws michi eye locks they have become even more sizzling after the pics have been posted...haila no BDs ....is this ine of those days when all goes well 😊 😆

Touchwood Sajani..! Touchwood..!

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope someone will rip and upload the Michi scene..I don't want to D/L a entire episode just for a 1 min Michi eye lock 😕
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes, someone please upload the michi scene 😊
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
when are they planning to show the restaurant scene where milsi is eating ice cream..and our shabbo did visit the cliff scene where jay and panchi were shooting..hmmmmmmm...what was he doing there ,bird watching 😉
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good question sajani...what was shabbo doing there? lolEdited by shabzc1 - 15 years ago
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

when are they planning to show the restaurant scene where milsi is eating ice cream..and our shabbo did visit the cliff scene where jay and panchi were shooting..hmmmmmmm...what was he doing there ,bird watching 😉

Ya, he came to watch one special bird😉

PEEBULL_NEWS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So bird watching is Shabbo favorite past time.
bird on his shirt as logo,eatcs choclate ice cream,,,,skips red carpet events,,,,what is this shabbo.

Ok todays episode sanju needs medical help this girl is over dieting and she is only bones i think her size is -1 now.

Alaap i pray even enemies wont have bro like him.
I want to increment the pay of the office boy who opened the door so we had nice SHACHI/MICHI moment.

if this guy did this act with ayeesha i like to see milind fire the job of that office boy.