Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeah he was the same guy, Sumu who replied on FB to Shweta/critically sane :(

Btw, me damn sure 100% that Neev is behind Milind's accident/murder attempts, I watched SBS, and looks like Neev is helping Prachi to find out who was behind all this, didnt the same thing happened in KS, that Meera was helping Bani sooo much to find out who killed her twins and Bani would confide in her, in the end it was revealed that Meera was the one who killed Bani's children. Am damn sure Neev is the culprit!
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well ppl seems like Alveera will be stuck with power cut tonight I'll be updating. I feel so damned honoured really watching the witch rant......sigh I wish there some sort of substitute to watch Shabbir regularly on tv besides KYM how the snake must enjoy minting off of Shabbo.
alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hey muneeza dunn worry i am still very much with the electricity and i hope it remains till kym ends today. 😛
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: $weet Ema

Yeah he was the same guy, Sumu who replied on FB to Shweta/critically sane :(

apparently it was a love triangle. sometimes real life is peopled by far weirder people than we get to see on our tv screens. there seem to be super-ayesha's around.
alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
MAY 21st

dadi and soumya sitting wondering abt the happeining in the house , and a girl comes in akansha she is mishar ji nurse
nurse takes care of mishra ji
neev and chi at the dinning table, chi wants to take food for mishra ji dadai says no the nurse is taking care og him
two come with some stuff of weddind, everyone is like there is so much tention in the house and wedding aisha comes and ask prachi to stop it as she knew she wants to stop her wedding with milind
prachi says that milind life is in danger , mils is passing by and listens to this , neev ask how she can say this she tells the whole story of seeing that man, aisha thinks that it NP plan to stop wedding and lashes out prachi for coming up with stupid stuff every now an dthat man was mechanic who came to service the car and than and says the wedding will  go on
milsi comes there and ask prachi to take it easy as she is bothering too much an dgoes, aisha ask prachi to stop it as milind is not in a mood to take her crap, neev standsup and ask aisha to shut up
prachi and neev at the parking lot ofthe hotel, and chi tells him abt how she saw that man and stuff, prachi gets and call and is shocked.
break
np comes to teh cliff prachi is terrified to see the car and says to neev that it was adisastrous accident and i am bothered abt milind neev ask her to take it easy,
police officer comes and says that it wasn't an accident , car breaks were failed and was attempt to kill milind mishra, prachi is shocked
suk is trying to feed ritwik and alaap comes.
aisha sees them and smile
np at the cliff prachi is lal woried ant milind neev ask him not to worry as he is there and he won't let anythinghappen to him prachi says from nowon she has to be milind , she is all worried neev says dunn vry wipes off her tear and says  i luv u and i am your friend and i will do anything to bring back my friends love and nothing will happen to millind till i am around
ok aisha is planning the master stroke, she is planning to create rift between michi using alaap and suk issue as milsi lov suk but he hates alaap and alaap is chi's brother and in the end chi is gonna be blame for all this as she is thorn in aisha's way and she says she will turn michi relation ship into ashes.
ends.
Edited by alveera - 15 years ago
Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks alveera...hope they will show something good today...
PourQuoi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heeba

Thanks alveera...hope they will show something good today...

I.e...MICHI!!! without BDs😡😆

ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so, there is a new cahracter in the story!!
I mean babaji's nurse! 😕
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: panache

so, there is a new cahracter in the story!!
I mean babaji's nurse! 😕

i hope she just stays in the background

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's Alaap, the guy after Milsi's life is Alaap. The height, the hair and the stubble. Damn that stupid nurse why'd she come to replace Prachi. Milsi looks smoking hot in that black shirt. 😃