Kayamath

Kayamath Episode Discussion Part 12 - Page 60

NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Shabbir gave us two looks yesterday in the last scene and we all are
confused. I hope he clears it today (for the better).
hehe

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Am sure this track will end in mid June or July, I wonder how many more attempts on Milind's life will be thrown in through the amnesia track?
tweety_me14 thumbnail
I think Shabbir's confusion was because he was beginning to realise that Panchi's BD has fallen for him.. I mean the way she clung onto him, anyone would have got scandalized!
PEEBULL_NEWS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: $weet Ema

Am sure this track will end in mid June or July, I wonder how many more attempts on Milind's life will be thrown in through the amnesia track?

Untill some MICHI fan attempt a murder on serpent or on KYM creatives,,,till then they drag and drag.

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
killS and yas.... disagree... cause trp needa booze up again so the track cant go on like this......it's coming to a end.....
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm updating tonight Alveera will be doing it tomorrow. 😊
soul76 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tweety_me14

I think Shabbir's confusion was because he was beginning to realise that Panchi's BD has fallen for him.. I mean the way she clung onto him, anyone would have got scandalized!

Oh God Tweety my dear you've got me laughing BD fida fida over Shabbo.... 😆

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Muneeza in advance.

I know tonight's episode is going to be...

soul76 thumbnail

Update 20th May.

Milsi and Prachi hug Milsi feels sick starts sweating. Prachi tries to stop cars for a lift they get one to help them. They reach home Prachi helps Milsi inside the doctor is leaving. Milsi asks wat's the problem he tells him about Baba's health. Milsi and Prachi go to Baba's room where Baba becomes very happy to see them. He tells Milsi to promise him never to leave prachi alone and gives Milsi's hand in Prachi's. Ayesha comes there and takes Milsi away she bandages Milsi's hand. Milsi tells her Prachi didn't jump from the car without him , he's always getting her in trouble and leaves. Ayesha says to herself Prachi has won brownie points because of this accident.

Break.

(Milsi look damned handsome tonight dunno wat he's done to himself)

Milsi stands thinking of Prachi Ayesha comes along asks him wat he keeps thinking of. Milsi silent she tells him to go rest he doesn't budge . She tells him the accident wasn't his fault and that if he trusts her he should leave everything to her. She will take care of Baba and Prachi, he leaves. She tells herself she shouldn't let such things happen in future. Neev bandages Prachi's wound tells her, her smile wants to come down from her eyes to her lips but her nose gets in the way. They have a pillow fight Ayesha sees them happy and starts thinking.

Break

Ayesha feels suspicious of Neev and Prachi she thinks they both planned the accident so Prachi could spend time with Milind. Prachi thinks it's only Neev who could've made her laugh in such a grave situation and smiles. Ayesha is confused as to why Prachi would put her life in danger she remembers Prachi's dialogues from the sangeet party where she tells her she can die for mIlind. Ayesha says she's going to find out the root cause of this accident because Milind's life is in danger.

No Precap. The end.

Edited by blind horizon - 15 years ago
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
cant wait to see whats in store for us 😆