Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Kayamath Episode Discussion Part 12 (Page 6)

roseisarose Senior Member
roseisarose
roseisarose

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kubare

@ Muneeza darling...its great to be back and missed you alot too dear....I noticed....you started a new FF too...will definitley catch up on that too...

Shanta.....Yas......Sangs.....LOL Medals and chocloates and diamonds.......LOL being the duffers that we are.......we deserve none of it.....LOL

Thought I loved Gawkers idea of thsoe...flashy engaement rings that have disappeared from their hands....who knows to land up again....LOL not onh their hands but ours......urghLOL

What we really deserve ,  is no more stupid separation Michi tracks anymore.....and by anymore I mean till the end of Kayamath......from those vicious....sick minded....creatives...Angry

One can only hope that.....this track ends soon...with Michi winning the SPA Jodi AwardBig smile....and not Karan Nandani again as always....Dead No offense to Karan Nandani...as love themBig smile...but...they are pretty old now....Someone new deserves to win it...and who better then our Michi....WinkBig smile

hello krishna ji,congo for ur first wonder(baby),r u a big michi/shachi fan or more shabir fan,u missed a lot in IF, there is a thread called ideas for BT creatives,check that out there are lots of beautiful scenarios to end this PA,

vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Ouchanother boring episode tonight!!!!!!!!!!!Dead

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww.grrrrrrrr!when is our freedom...Angry
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by michiparadise

Originally posted by kubare

@ Muneeza darling...its great to be back and missed you alot too dear....I noticed....you started a new FF too...will definitley catch up on that too...

Shanta.....Yas......Sangs.....LOL Medals and chocloates and diamonds.......LOL being the duffers that we are.......we deserve none of it.....LOL

Thought I loved Gawkers idea of thsoe...flashy engaement rings that have disappeared from their hands....who knows to land up again....LOL not onh their hands but ours......urghLOL

What we really deserve ,  is no more stupid separation Michi tracks anymore.....and by anymore I mean till the end of Kayamath......from those vicious....sick minded....creatives...Angry

One can only hope that.....this track ends soon...with Michi winning the SPA Jodi AwardBig smile....and not Karan Nandani again as always....Dead No offense to Karan Nandani...as love themBig smile...but...they are pretty old now....Someone new deserves to win it...and who better then our Michi....WinkBig smile

hello krishna ji,congo for ur first wonder(baby),r u a big michi/shachi fan or more shabir fan,u missed a lot in IF, there is a thread called ideas for BT creatives,check that out there are lots of beautiful scenarios to end this PA,

Hi Krishna, congratulatinsSmile it is really nice to see pink fonts and lots of smilies back. Take care.

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Pink panther, it is difficult to catch you online. I have been welcoming you in various threads now. Do you know that Sangs, worried about your absence, had started a thread to hunt you down? Here is the link to that thread. See how much we missed you!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=864401&T PN=1

Edited by optimist - 12 May 2008 at 2:04am
Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I know this is a wrong place to post this, but whats happened to Sumu aka sum2005, ? ConfusedI just found out that she has deactivated her account, I just had a chat with her about 2 days ago through pm, and she never mentioned anything about leaving. Ouch
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:14am | IP Logged
dont know yas...
why not send her a msg....
Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Shanta, I just sent her a pm, mmm..I don't know if due to deactivation of her account, whether she can log in anymore or not. Confused
-Deepa- IF-Rockerz
-Deepa-
-Deepa-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Yas, i think she might have created a new id "KillSerpent" and asked the moderator to close the old now. She had been saying that many times to change her id. LOL LOL LOL I hope thats the reason. Confused

Go to top