Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Kayamath Episode Discussion Part 12 (Page 46)

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:06am | IP Logged
yas don worry nothing was shown negative in tv ka tashan de juz said dat ayesha ki shaddi milind se hone wali hai &we all knw dat but dis marriage has not happened yet so juz chill

vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariska

I don't really care anymore whether or whenever they will end this pathetic PA track.Because as soon they end this track and reunited Michi, they will separate them
again with another track, draaaag this track and torture us again for months. They will use this pattern again and again until the real Kayamath happen or until no one watch Kayamath anymore. Ouch
I just enjoyed here in this forum read your funny and sometimes angry comment and also gave a comment once in a while Big smile

Big smile Big smile I completely agree with u ariska!!!!!!!well said...exactly my thoughtsLOL

especially the last lineClapjust a break from daily life activitiesDeadnothing furthurLOL
tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Btw, i went on indya.com just now, and guess what I see in the highlights for Star Plus? Our very own KAYAMATH!  LOL  ... Ofcourse nothing was mentioned about tonight's episode, but I found it very funny...! I mean these people will do ANYTHING to keep us glued to their show...! LOL

Frankly speaking, Im enjoying KYM these days.LOL. This whole 'who is after Milind' mystery is very intriguing..! LOL   .. These days whenever I think about KYM, Im like this- LOL

Edited by tweety_me14 - 19 May 2008 at 2:02am
krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I am no longer interested in this serial... Confused

Since my doll, who suffers endlessly, is not even nominated for the BEST PATNI award and, much worse, is not even favored by the public, I don't give a damn about this silly plot
ariska IF-Dazzler
ariska
ariska

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krangara

Since my doll, who suffers endlessly, is not even nominated for the BEST PATNI award and, much worse, is not even favored by the public, I don't give a damn about this silly plot

I agree with you Kit Ouch
vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Ouchkitto!why r u so angry?Yeah!i was upset that my gal wasn't nominatedCryand didn't win....in the category she was nominatedCry

I anyways do not think abt the plotOuchso boring KYTAngrybut it's ok..Big smile

I am happy that MR.Ahluwalia won the awardClapClapWish my gal too won along with himCry CryBest jodi....that is killling me rt from yesterday...I keep on logging in to vent my exasperationConfused

so u say..VCHIKIJC' doll is not favored by ViewersBroken Heartu too r rt to a certain extentCry Cry Cry

But anyways,Panchi will always remain my galCry

Kim75 IF-Rockerz
Kim75
Kim75

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Kitto.......... i was sooooooooooo disspointed! she would have won that award hands down!

Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Its not us the public that decided twho made the grade in the nomination list, its Star who decided which character is in which category. I think Prachi should have definately been nominated in best patni and best bhabhi category.

Go to top