Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Kayamath Episode Discussion Part 12 (Page 40)

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
LOL Not seen the episode, Kubare, but that was a wonderful interpretation Embarrassed

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Kitty, Jay is definitely quitting. He reconfirmed it many times. So turning Neev negative is not such a good idea considering that he is a much more dangerous villian for Michi that our idiotic WWW. That stupid girl was even telling Milsi that Prachi wanted an excuse to escape the engagement. Now how foolish can that be? She is lucky that Milsi has a non-working brain which does not light up at even such a comment.
MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sonia ! All the best for ur results I am sure u'll do well Smile
soul76 IF-Sizzlerz
soul76
soul76

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by optimist

Originally posted by blind horizon

I agree hun to every word poor Prachi deliberately hurting herself for Milsi Ayesha would've never don it she's too bloody selfish as rightly said by Prachi tonight "Jahaan mera pyaar shuru hota hai wahaan tumhari soch khatam hoti hai." ClapClapClap Dheeraj dear guy you'r doing such a nice job here. Oh I'd love to see Niharika beat the pulp out of that blue fish.LOL Michi in the car I hope Milsi pushes her out of the car before hitting a tree I hope the jolt brings back all memories.

Munee, I dont agree that Ayesha would not hurt herself.  did she not bang her car into Milsi and got herself hurt so that Milsi should not remember?  She is equally stubborn.  After all both the sisters have the same shah blood. Only her motives are all twisted and selfish.    

Ayesha hurt, my foot Opti it was a smear of blood she got and she damned well knew it wouldn't be much of a problem but yeah I guess you'r right she's a stubborn ass. Prachi is not stubborn she's a determined and focused woman there's a difference between the two Shah blood or not.

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Yes, Munee. There is a differnce between their blood. Afterall Prachi had PL's blood also flowing in her veins. that explains her love and care for others like her mother.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Now that you mentioned it Munee I remember when Milsi was carrying Ayesha into the house after she was hurt, she was holding on to him tightly. Now was she not supposed to be unconcious? How can she hold on to him? Her body should have been limp like how Prachi was when she fainted in NP engagement ceremony. Shows that the witch was faking it big time.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
By the way Munee, Prachi does have a stubborn streak in her. Remember how she held on to Suki's secret during the PIM track even after Suki herself told her she needs to tell her brother the whole truth and she saw the effect of her silence on Milsi? That is one day I was really angry with her when at the beach she stubbornly refused to divulge who's baby Ritwik was. I would not call that determination but plain pig headedness.
soul76 IF-Sizzlerz
soul76
soul76

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by optimist

Now that you mentioned it Munee I remember when Milsi was carrying Ayesha into the house after she was hurt, she was holding on to him tightly. Now was she not supposed to be unconcious? How can she hold on to him? Her body should have been limp like how Prachi was when she fainted in NP engagement ceremony. Shows that the witch was faking it big time.

Exactly hun she just fakes concern for him all she ever wanted was Prachi way from him odd isn't it she discovered she loved Milind AFTER he married Prachi. On Michi consumation night she made Prachi fall in Neev's arms so that Milind would condemn Prachi and she would not get her husband's love I clearly remember the witch's dialogues "Milind mera na ho magar main usey Prachi ka bhi nahin honey duungi. " And well in that snow storm she gave a damn to Milsi's health was just concerned about Prachi not reaching him before her. And then the car accident on the beach big time natak. She never really loved him it's just ego that's it.

Go to top