Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Kayamath Episode Discussion Part 12 (Page 38)

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meteora_smt

Krishna... your back. OMG OMG OMG... HIII! Big smile Big smile My buddy from the UAE. Where did you go man? We got so worried? LOL

Guys, I'm sorry I missed out a Sukriti-Saket-Alaap scene, can somebody plz tell me what happened?

And plz plz plz wish me luck for my exams, my marks are coming out day after! Cry

Good Luck, MetHug

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I dont think Mamaji is sophisticated enough to roam around in a coat. Morever he is more the cheap villian not the suave one as this killer seems to be. My hunch is that Milsi was on to Inder's case before the accident in which he lost his memory. It would be his way of reciprocating Prachi's love, for she came to him initially with the request to find her father's killer. Pranay now wants to ensure he never finds out by sending him to the same place he did Inder.
krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ify101

i still think its neev,,and especially with that last dialogue... Confused

thanks for the lovely update sonia Clap

That worries me too, because he didn't say, "Unite Prachi with Milind"; instead, he said, "Unite Prachi with her Love"

But the chances of him turning negative are getting slimmer by the dayOuch I want an evil Neev to spice up the showWink

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by optimist

I dont think Mamaji is sophisticated enough to roam around in a coat. Morever he is more the cheap villian not the suave one as this killer seems to be. My hunch is that Milsi was on to Inder's case before the accident in which he lost his memory. It would be his way of reciprocating Prachi's love, for she came to him initially with the request to find her father's killer. Pranay now wants to ensure he never finds out by sending him to the same place he did Inder.

Didn't he kill Inder by tampering with his car? Confused

BTW, Opti, how do you know that Neev sent P with M in the car?  Perhaps she gets in accidentally 

wande IF-Rockerz
wande
wande

LOL LOLeveryone is using one another Prachi is using her own hand not to get engage to Neev good job ClapNeev is using his own mother to get Michi together again cute and lovely very good my body I love it Clap Clapand that witch is using my Milind to hurt Prachi very bad witch very badAngry Angry   
Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Don't worry...Sonia...am still here and I think that Neev is negative LOL Ouch But keeping my options open, so now I will say possibly Pranay may be behind all this, but my top suspect remains Neevu.
soul76 IF-Sizzlerz
soul76
soul76

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Kit hun you want an evil Neev you'll only ending up getting more tears in your doll's eyes. Smile
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

@Muneeza darling...that really was the hightlight of the whole show......Milli baby on seeing Prachi...injured fingers walks up to her and sees her injury....then he is there to see the way Ayesha was behaving...and ...we get a cute scene indeeed.....Big smileTongue

Milland picking up the bandage cloth and tying it around her injured finger...her ring finger...so....Michi get engaged instead of Neev and Prachi.....in place of those horrid rings we had to suffer through last time...we had a piece of white muslin cloth doing the honours....LOL

Ayesha did get her engagement on her sangeet for sure....with Milland and Prachi doing the deed...LOL

And loved ...Neev...for sending of his mom to occupy Ayesha....LOLLOL

Like Opti can't waoit for Monday....as am looking forward to a cat fight between two alley catsLOL....and our Michi disappering in that car....LOL

Go to top