Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Kayamath Episode Discussion Part 12 (Page 30)

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
sun29, very good observations! Abt SP and Dulhan, ur spot on....I don't watch them either....well SP in bits and peices while I'm on my treadmill....one thing I've noticed abt this show is that it does not stagnate....the strory always moves on to something new and equally gripping...thereby maintaining its freshness and interest.

KYM on the other hand keeps getting stuck in the same rut...three mths of the present bekaar track....with Mils mooning over Prachi all the time won't take the track further.
He needs to take the bull by its horns and tell Ayesha he doesn't want to marry her and not make bakwaas excuses. Prachi needs to be bold and throw herself at Mils as a last resort....may be being together like a married couple might bring back his memory!

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
sanjeeda looked so beautiful in yesterday epi.
she looks gud wid shabir shasan looks much better  dan jay-panchi Smile

Edited by trros - 14 May 2008 at 11:34pm
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
minu ,sanju is a natural beauty,she does look good even with shabbo and also with jay too......even in nimmo she looked good with eijaz.....but the annoying character of ayesha is making me skip all the scenes where i have to see her with milind in the same frame Ouch
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pippa

sun29, very good observations! Abt SP and Dulhan, ur spot on....I don't watch them either....well SP in bits and peices while I'm on my treadmill....one thing I've noticed abt this show is that it does not stagnate....the strory always moves on to something new and equally gripping...thereby maintaining its freshness and interest.

KYM on the other hand keeps getting stuck in the same rut...three mths of the present bekaar track....with Mils mooning over Prachi all the time won't take the track further.
He needs to take the bull by its horns and tell Ayesha he doesn't want to marry her and not make bakwaas excuses. Prachi needs to be bold and throw herself at Mils as a last resort....may be being together like a married couple might bring back his memory!

pippa both these serials give equal importance to all the characters from what bits i have seen of saath phere the track now concentrates on the female leads parents...in dulhan ,i simply adore the vamp sindhoora she is one classy lady and for a change i wwatch scenes where sindhoora is shown,the way she dresses ,speaks ,reacts,awesome ....the story there too has scope for all the characters but here we a re stuck with ine boring vamp and one boring track ,a weeping heroine and a confused hero and hoping for Gods to intervene bcoz expecting these people to act is simply impossible.

tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Is Pal is Milind's favourite song too?! The why the hell are they ruining it by making MA dance to it! Angry
GratefulDead IF-Rockerz
GratefulDead
GratefulDead

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

yas as such i have not watched a full episode for quite sometime now,if any cross connection happens that wld be my complete cure and not even michi are going to make me stay....lok at saath phere,dulhan i do not watch these serials but from what i know it is 2 years now and still the leads have not indulged in cross marriages and the shows are good trp gainers too.....with IPL coming in channels launching star better reconsider their strategy if they want to hold back audiences we have so many options why wld viewrs night after night depress and irritate themself which is what is happening for the past 3 months with kayamath......

i really dread that my reel hatred for ayesha is spilling over my likness for sanjeeda...i cannot stand ayesha she is plain irritating and spoilt ,with the most boring dialogues and ones tuck mission ,cannot believe at one point she was the reason i watched kayamath Ouch she was one character which had dimension and wld have been a hit if handled with care,why cld she not stay frinds with milind moved in life been a protective sister who cld stand agaisnt the world for prachi ,i really loved the bond prachi ayesha shared in the initial days ....more than milind and ayesha i loved neev and ayesha for the simple reason that they were so different and sparks flew when the came face to face even before marriage ,i so wanted them together ,but what happened Angry

Sajani…whtever you've stated here are the words straight from my heart…this is the first hindi serial im watching and it was beyond my imagination how much negative energy the creatives can generate…..do they know there something called positive energy !!! They are only counting on Michimagic which can hold some nincompoops like us to the show…but how long???How much trash and Negative energy one can grasp???

In one of my earlier comments I already said..

Kayamat-The Gobbledygook Manifesto
soul76 IF-Sizzlerz
soul76
soul76

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Well lets see what do we have tonight. Another nautanki a few confused glances by Milsi, Ayesha smirking, Prachi crying, Neev reeling in desperation God save us!
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Muneeza are you doing update tonight? BTW you forgot dadi and other GFN

Did you see y'day all five of them were standing in one straight line?LOLLOLLOL 

Edited by petem - 15 May 2008 at 9:47am

Go to top