Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vipashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok, may be I am late and it was already discussed.... Wasn't Prachi in her own car and told the driver to stop when she noticed Milind on the road? Whatever happend to her car/driver? Why did they have to get ride from someone? Or was this a way to enter a new character in the show. May be a possible guy for Sukriti?
so guys prachi finally agreed to NP marriage?? 😭 .i really thought she wud refuse 😭 😭
so 2 cross marriages on pipe line.but are u guys sure,then we wud also have to witness the sangeet,mehendi of NP again?then why ayesha always mention her marriage only??
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LUV_shabboo

so guys prachi finally agreed to NP marriage?? 😭 .i really thought she wud refuse 😭 😭
so 2 cross marriages on pipe line.but are u guys sure,then we wud also have to witness the sangeet,mehendi of NP again?then why ayesha always mention her marriage only??

I dont think prachi has agreed to anything.... milind as usual always assuming cause he is getting married.

Originally posted by: bones88

I dont think prachi has agreed to anything.... milind as usual always assuming cause he is getting married.

thanks bona for clarifying.i too think its milind's assumption.i hope prachi never agrees to tht WWW's  idiotic plans.🤢😡😡
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LUV_shabboo

thanks bona for clarifying.i too think its milind's assumption.i hope prachi never agrees to tht WWW's  idiotic plans.🤢😡😡

she will never agree to that stupid witch. whose plans always flop.... she will get the biggest shock when milind confesses his love to prachi.

gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vipashi

Ok, may be I am late and it was already discussed.... Wasn't Prachi in her own car and told the driver to stop when she noticed Milind on the road? Whatever happend to her car/driver? Why did they have to get ride from someone? Or was this a way to enter a new character in the show. May be a possible guy for Sukriti?

you got it. i was wondering what happened to prachi's car too!! why did they not return in that? and why does neev not call her and find out if she's ok instead of getting worked up over her sari and the blood.
i guess when you watch kayamath, the brain should be non-functional.
fahimataq thumbnail
😆 i know neev could hav easily called her but no jus get stressed about the sari to confuse us 😆
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i was tinkin abt thurdays epi n came out wit smtin...hw cm that sari came flyin out the packet??? dd milind take it out or its a part of alien theory?