Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Kayamath Episode Discussion Part 12 (Page 18)

wande IF-Rockerz
wande
wande

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Stern Smilenothing good is going to happen again today but all of that silly witch in my face Angry Dead Dead

soul76 IF-Sizzlerz
soul76
soul76

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by $weet Ema

Munee..hope your electricity does not go awol and thanks in advance, and why are you feeling sad? Confused (I read your reply in Opti's post).

Dunno about the sadness it suddenly engulfs me sometimes, it'll wear off wat's bothering me is the witch tonight she's such a pain.Confused

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blind horizon

I'm laughing here wat hopes if they show any other Mehendi scene I'll quit applying it myself my God wat rubbish they think they can give us herbal episodes and we'll love them. Wat's with Milsi's car anyways. Have the brakes been meddled with. I'll be updating tonight ppl so pray that me electricity stays put here.

Thanks Munee in advance Smile

-DA- Senior Member
-DA-
-DA-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thanks in advance Muneeza
I just hope its not going to be full of Ayesha's crap
wande IF-Rockerz
wande
wande

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Thanks in advance Muneeza Big smile Big smile
soul76 IF-Sizzlerz
soul76
soul76

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Update 13 May

Milind and Ayesha are at the shop choosing dresses for her. She asks him to choose something for her while she goes away to find something Milind fingers a red saree and sees Prachi wearing it he keeps looking in space when Ayesha comes asking him what he was thinking of? He doesn't say anything then WWW assumes he's thinking of her she asks him how she looked he says she looked good. Someone watches Milind from the shadows it is someone in a black over coat. Milsi tries to track him but Ayesha appears with dresses asking him to choose he chooses blue they pay and leave. Suki feeds Rhitvick when Alaap enters he tries to feed Rhitvick then throws his toy away sending him after it. He tells Suki he wants to marry her and give Rhitvick his name. Suki is shocked. Pl is worried about the wedding being after 10 days. Prachi tells her she cannot see Milsi being someone elses. Pl tells Prachi to keep her hopes and spirits high she will get her love back and that her love will find a way. Prachi assents.Ayesha hands Milsi a shirt tells him to try it Milsi thinks of Prachi recollecting moments with her he tells Ayesha he can't marry her.
Break

Milind tells Ayesha he does not remember somethings he gets flashes but not the whole picture marrying under such conditions would not be favourable. She talks him out of it telling him that they have waited very long for their marraige and she cannot for long now. He assents and tells her he's tired and leaves. Ayesha fumes and runs downstairs Neev is trying to stop Rhitvick from crying. She pulls him to Prachi's room where she challenges to get them engaged tomorrow at her sangeet ceremony. (Some wonderful dialogues by Prachi.)

Break

The family is having breakfast two men carry baskets and come in Mamaji stops them but Ayesha tells them to come in informing them about the Sangeet today at Royal International. She says only a week is left to her wedding and she wants it to be the talk of the town. Milind comes in a scarlet kurta (Looked yummy!Smile) he asks Ayesha about the baskets she tells him about her plans for the sangeets asking him if he's happy. He replies he's very happy Prachi looks at him in disappointment he watches her too.

End

Precap

Neev and Prachi discuss about the engagement stunt Ayesha is going to pull off. Neev is mad at her that instead of helping Milind regain his memory she's using him for her own whims. Prachi says she's scared. Someone seems to be watching them (the hooded person I guess.)

Edited by blind horizon - 13 May 2008 at 12:01pm
Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Munee for the detailed update.

Some dude in overcoat after my Milind. Ouch

No words for Alaap..I love him..kya uchi soch hai uski..wants to get married to an already married woman.
wande IF-Rockerz
wande
wande

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged
oh thank u thank u Big smileI have been waiting like madLOL LOL Embarrassed   

Go to top