Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Kayamath Episode Discussion Part 12 (Page 165)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged

shanta otehrwise also he was planning to marry ahesha thinking prachi loves neev.....i really do not undersand this i hate you but i love you mode again ...maybe they are waiting for shabbo to return Confused

Ryka Goldie
Ryka
Ryka

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone!

Me is finally BackBig smile But have no clue about what is happening in the story... just could guess that Milind's life is in danger and Milind is mistaking Prachi over SSConfused I will be around for today to get a hang of the storyBig smile

alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged
28 MAY

in rooom prachi is slapping alaap and scolding him milsi sees that prachi tells alaap how she get sto know that she tells him she calls saket and confirms and get to know abt alaap plan she comes and save  suk, milsi is watching this
prachi dun know mils is there and chi is cursing alaap left right and centre mils is feeling bad and aish is like plan flop.
chi sees milsi and says dunn say anything i have listen to everything they tale suk with them suk get concious milsi is damn agry he ask prachi to take suk , cgi ask him to stop he says no today i wont leave alaap he goes in the room and is beating the hell out of him.

milsi is near to kill alaap but chi comes and stops milsi she start bashing alaap and disowns him for now on no one is gonna talk to alaap.
they are home in suk room, suk is again unconcious , chi ask milsi to go milsi say i wont chi say u go bec suk won't be comfortable with u i know u r her brother but every relation has abondry and she will tell me things which she won't be able to tell you,
ok milsi has asked chi to find a suitable boy for suk
aisha is fuming as plan flop alaap comes and ask wat happened and stuff he ask for another plan she ask him to go and suicide, alaap ask how milsi was there
aisha sees milsi coming and changes her color starts scolding alaap , alaap is like wat she says nobody will forgive u not me , nor milsi alaap turns around and sees milsi milsi gives him one killer look.
alaap sees milsi and goes from there, aisha again start his morcha again prachi but milsi is like no she wont do anything like this i trust her more than myself if million people come and say prachi is wrong i won't trust those people as i trust chi and goes, aisha fuming
chi is taking coffe for suk , milsi bumps into her and coffe spills on the floor milsi holds prachi hand and an eyelock with aik ajnabee, ok they get out of trans chi says sorry and they both go  in opp direction but turns at the same moment smile and chi takes a step but thanx to coffe falls directly into milsi arms and aik lamba eyelock (must watch) so again come out of trans chi says sorry and goes(must watch guys)
ok milsi is standing dunn know where but he is leaning on a wall and on the other side its chi  and milsi is like i luv prachi i  want to be with her and in his thoughts he says loudly i luv u prachi, prachi on the other side is like wat she goes to wards milsi and ask  u call me, he is all confuse and like yeh i might have called u thats y u came , chi ask u want something he is like i dunn know wat i want i am confuse and says i think i should leave now as its will be good for both of us, he goes, (sad kym song in back ground) turns around and see chi she is looking downward he on teh verge of crying , .
end

Edited by alveera - 28 May 2008 at 12:08pm
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Shali, I dont understand this entire plot. Had Milsi not already agreed to marry Ayesha? What was the purpose of this misunderstanding?
PourQuoi IF-Rockerz
PourQuoi
PourQuoi

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged
THANKS ALVEERA...LOVE THE AVVI Embarrassed
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged
He has already agreed to marry ayesha he is engaged to her i thot?
ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
opti...a good question... i wish one of the creatives comes here on IF and answers it for us! Ouch
ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Wow..again another flop plan...for ayesha!! LOL LOL

Go to top