Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Kayamath Episode Discussion Part 12 (Page 161)

Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
What the..did I miss something..why is the Neev negative talks kicking off again?

Mmm..Hi everyone, don't let this looney bin bag plot wear you girls out. Smile

chituku IF-Dazzler
chituku
chituku

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by $weet Ema

What the..did I miss something..why is the Neev negative talks kicking off again?

Mmm..Hi everyone, don't let this looney bin bag plot wear you girls out. Smile

jaanuuuuuu emmmmmuuuuu u r saying this .woowwwww where did change come frmSmileSmileSmile sweety will hangin juzzz for u Wink

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
kit why is neev negative....
tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Guys last night while watching KYM,the one thing that struck me was that all these actors, be it Shabbo, Sanju, Panchi, Jay, Bharat or Vineesha, they all come for shooting at their own time and convenience, utter their horribly boring and repitetive dialogues to the other person's BDs, give their shot half-heartedly and then walk off...! It seems as if they are working just for the heck of it, without any interest in whats happeining to the story or if anything is happening to it at all...! When Jay is leaving- which he again confirmed last night, Ayesha will NEVER succeed in her twisted plans, which means that Michi will be together, then why can't they just show it and get over with it...! Angry ...And why is it that when Panchi has exams, Shabbir is free, and when Panchi is free, Shabbir is travelling all over the world promoting his upcoming film...! I'd rather have them busy at the same time, so that they can be free at the same time,so that we are atleast not deprived of seeing them in the same frame if nothing else...! And whats with Vineesha's BDs being used for every scene with Bharat?? I think these people have found better work, and KYM is there just for timepass...!

And the pending Michi dance....? Well I guess thats going to happen tonight...Just after Milind finishes breaking Alaap's bones and is ready to scream his lungs out at Prachi- he'll walk into the party searching for her, when the lights will be dimmed, a good for nothing DJ will announce that whoever's name comes out in the chit will have to dance...Then he'll announce Milind and Prachi's name...Milind will be seething with anger...But will dance with Prachi...Both will be uncomy...Prachi trying to read Milind's expressions and Milind avoiding her... The whole dance will be awkward... And then, finally, a disgusted Milind will break away from Prachi and leave the dance floor- leaving Prachi in tears and shock... Oh God, I can't take all this anymore...I really can't...! Cry Angry

Edited by tweety_me14 - 28 May 2008 at 1:52am
MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_me14

Guys last night while watching KYM,the one thing that struck me was that all these actors, be it Shabbo, Sanju, Panchi, Jay, Bharat or Vineesha, they all come for shooting at their own time and convenience, utter their horribly boring and repitetive dialogues to the other person's BDs, give their shot half-heartedly and then walk off...! It seems as if they are working just for the heck of it, without any interest in whats happeining to the story or if anything is happening to it at all...! When Jay is leaving- which he again confirmed last night, Ayesha will NEVER succeed in her twisted plans, which means that Michi will be together, then why can't they just show it and get over with it...! Angry ...And why is it that when Panchi has exams, Shabbir is free, and when Panchi is free, Shabbir is travelling all over the world promoting his upcoming film...! I'd rather have them busy at the same time, so that they can be free at the same time,so that we are atleast not deprived of seeing them in the same frame if nothing else...! And whats with Vineesha's BDs being used for every scene with Bharat?? I think these people have found better work, and KYM is there just for timepass...!

And the pending Michi dance....? Well I guess thats going to happen tonight...Just after Milind finishes breaking Alaap's bones and is ready to scream his lungs out at Prachi- he'll walk into the party searching for her, when the lights will be dimmed, a good for nothing DJ will announce that whoever's name comes out in the chit will have to dance...Then he'll announce Milind and Prachi's name...Milind will be seething with anger...But will dance with Prachi...Both will be uncomy...Prachi trying to read Milind's expressions and Milind avoiding her... The whole dance will be awkward... And then, finally, a disgusted Milind will break away from Prachi and leave the dance floor- leaving Prachi in tears and shock... Oh God, I can't take all this anymore...I really can't...! Cry Angry

Me too can't take this torture anymore not even for michi/shachi Cry Cry I am telling u Michi will never be the same again Cry my michi r goneCry lost forever Cry Hate Star plus Hate Kayamath creatives above all Hate myself for hoping that  things would ever get better with Kayamath Angry

Edited by ishika_sou - 28 May 2008 at 2:02am
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 2:02am | IP Logged
michi is gone for me too Ouch
MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trros