Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Kayamath Episode Discussion Part 12 (Page 156)

tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishika_sou

I am not feeling anything after watching the episode neither anger nor pain this show has made me numb ! so much so that even michi will not be the same for me ever ! Btw if Shabir and Sanjeeda are busy with their other assignments why r they showing less of Panchi ? And Why was Shabir Bd openly flirting with that girl in the background when Ayesha and Alaap were talking to eachother LOL sorry guys I found that too funny.............

Sou i think Shabbir's BD and Shabbir went to the same hair stylist too...! Their haircuts are the same and so have both of them trimmed their beards...! LOL..Even I was busy watching Shabbir's BD... I found him to be more interesting than that stupid Ayesha- Alaap banter...! Uff that nonsense carried on for like 10 mins...! Angry 

Shabz. IF-Rockerz
Shabz.
Shabz.

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

I am not feeling anything after watching the episode neither anger nor pain this show has made me numb ! so much so that even michi will not be the same for me ever ! Btw if Shabir and Sanjeeda are busy with their other assignments why r they showing less of Panchi ? And Why was Shabir Bd openly flirting with that girl in the background when Ayesha and Alaap were talking to eachother LOL sorry guys I found that too funny.............

lol, the BD was filrtingLOL

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
ok guys not yet has milind said or done anything to prachi he is busy beating up alaap who deserves it ..so why are we so angry other than for the crappy disgusting storyline that is.......
Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by optimist

Yas, why should Prachi wait for Milsi to die inorder to move on with her life? If the guy cannot use his brains and he keeps listening to that witch whether he is in his senses or not, why should she always keep trying to prove her innocence? Does her life not count for anything? I've had enough of sympathising with Milsi. I want a cross marriage now so that I can retain the little sanity I still have left. I dont want the torture we have been put through in PIM all over again.    

She can move on before he dies or marrys the witch, for me the moment Milind marries Ayesha will be the end of my addiction. I guess one part of me wants him to marry Ayesha than I can return to normality, but the other part of me wants him to not marry the witch as I am attached to Michi despite Milind's doubting ways, am not ready to let go. Confused 

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Originally posted by shabzc1

lol, the BD was filrtingLOL

Yup shabz he was openly flirting with a girl who I think is Chi's Bd LOL
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Tweety, I silenced that damn witch atleast with my remote and continued reading Munee's FF. Munee, by the way that was a great update!
Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Nothing new happened... Nothing new happened

What a serial LOL

Even the Bds seems bored LOL

Nagpal Ji your a genius
krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chituku

KITS - i just wanna protect our doll frm all this evil by taking her far away Cry i sooooo hate everyone in SM

For a change, I wish Prachi develops a spine, drags MA to that goddamn hotel and talks to the receptionist to prove that Ayesha was actually the culpritAngryOh, and while they are at the hotel, why not take a look at the security cameras too to prove that the witch, and not our angel, was the mastermindAngry

Later, Chi should not even wait for Mi's 10000000th apology, and instead pack her bags to go very far away from this insanityDead  Let Mi agonize a bit too.......I am tired of our doll having to prove herself every timeAngry

Edited by krangara - 27 May 2008 at 12:41pm

Go to top