Kayamath Episode Discussion Part 12 - Page 155

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by tweety_me14

Btw, did Milind by any chance say that NP's wedding is after 2 weeks? Or am I imagining things? 😕

Hun he said "do din baad kisi aur ki hone jarahi hain " not do hafte !
Not 2 weeks.....TWO DAYS!!

BTW, I feel very sorry for Shabbir nowadays....his friend Ekta's given him a really bad deal...by giving him such a humdinger of a show that's going nowhere. Even his good friend Akashdeep has been 'gifted' a much better show that endears him more and more to his viewers and that too with a reasonably good storyline.
2 din? And no wedding preps?? I just HOPE that these 2 days don't carry on for another 2 months...
Tweety hun it's two days not two haftey. It's two haftey in our world two days in KYM....aaya samjh 😆

Originally posted by tweety_me14

Btw, did Milind by any chance say that NP's wedding is after 2 weeks? Or am I imagining things? 😕

i think he said 2 days.

Edited by shabzc1 - 15 years ago
Now what does 2 days means in Ekta land? 😕 Hurry up now...so its double wedding or just NP's wedding? 😕 I just wish they speed this track up now.
Originally posted by pippa

Not 2 weeks.....TWO DAYS!!

BTW, I feel very sorry for Shabbir nowadays....his friend Ekta's given him a really bad deal...by giving him such a humdinger of a show that's going nowhere. Even his good friend Akashdeep has been 'gifted' a much better show that endears him more and more to his viewers and that too with a reasonably good storyline.

Honey Sha has got a deal of a life time with Kayamath what more can he ask for 😉
2 days na...Now I seriously hope Milind doesn't start his match making for his sister...
I can't take this anymore...
I know again next week we'll give the creatives gaalis, then they'll sober us down with some Michi scenes and carry on with this nonsense for weeks on end...
I feel so frustrated..
But thanks to yesterday's epi and Minu's info on Shachi's rehearsal video, I am hopefully going to have a decent weekend...
Btw why does Milind always forget about HIS wedding 😕 and always talks about N    P wedding 😕
Because he is not interested in HIS wedding Sou...

Btw, I think Im already missing someone who is leaving for Kerala tomorrow.. 😭