Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starplusfan777 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
waah, more eye candy for all of us πŸ˜‰

Kidding only guys, these creatives are boring me to death so I need more distractions from this silly "murder mystery" plot. Arre yaar, can Nagpal realize this is not some Agatha Christie novel and a beautiful love story. He is boring me with this "try to kill Milind Mishra a 100 times" plot.

But, yay, the last scene seems really cute...
alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
ok the most hillarious part of todays epi was when that guy in overcoat uses binocular to keep watch on milsi who is by the way some 3 to 5 feet away from him.
i was like creative creative πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
tweety_me14 thumbnail
In the scene where Milind is saved by Ranbir and Prachi comes to him, and just when they are about to leave- Michi's backs are towards the camera...In that it was both Shabbir and Panchi's bDs that were used...It looked quite funny... πŸ˜†

Ranbir isn't bad looking ..! 😊 Edited by tweety_me14 - 15 years ago
starplusfan777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alveera

ok the most hillarious part of todays epi was when that guy in overcoat uses binocular to keep watch on milsi who is by the way some 3 to 5 feet away from him.

🀣🀣🀣

Good one Alveera!

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Alveera, I burst out laughing seeing that scene.  The guy seems to be really near sighted if he requires a binoculars for that!

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was really funny especially in the night! What can you see through them at night unless it's one of those night vision thingies they show in Hollywood movies!

And the new guy's the same one they show taking to the killer in the car telling him to ram Mils....I'm sure of it. Edited by pippa - 15 years ago
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: optimist

Deeps, Milsi seems to understand that he had bought the saree for Prachi. Although he has not seen her face in colour he remembers her wearing that saree to his office. So he concludes that the person he had bought that saree for must be Prachi. That is why Shabbo must have said that he now knows it is Prachi. We may get to see Ayesha will get highly insecure about Prachi since she would realise Milsi has fallen in love with Prachi all over again. If she does then I am sure that she will try to kill Prachi again and Milsi will once again save her and hopefully get his memory back.   

i hope that day comes soon.

-Deepa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: optimist

Deeps, Milsi seems to understand that he had bought the saree for Prachi. Although he has not seen her face in colour he remembers her wearing that saree to his office. So he concludes that the person he had bought that saree for must be Prachi. That is why Shabbo must have said that he now knows it is Prachi. We may get to see Ayesha will get highly insecure about Prachi since she would realise Milsi has fallen in love with Prachi all over again. If she does then I am sure that she will try to kill Prachi again and Milsi will once again save her and hopefully get his memory back.   

Thanks Opti. So atleast he knows that he bought it for Prachi...some improvement. May be thats why he must have said in the end that they are not jsut friends but close.

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipsyworld

Thanks Opti. So atleast he knows that he bought it for Prachi...some improvement. May be thats why he must have said in the end that they are not jsut friends but close.

Ya and on Monday duffer will say something else to cover what he said todayπŸ˜•

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah I too was laughing at that well it couldn't beat Milsi wearing trainers to a high society party I was so surprised honestly.😊