Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
all i need is a MA marriage ,then i will be completely free of this crap 😊
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys, guys, MICHI have definitely not lost their magic, and still sizzle whenever they are together. Unfortunately, those darn creatives don't want them to be together - much worse, they want their distances to increase each day. 😡

Anyway, on a lighter note, listen to this. I was almost in tears last evening because MICHI's reunion seems very far away. 😭   My hubby immediately realized that something was wrong, and also guessed that Kayamath was the culprit 😆 When I confirmed his suspicions by claiming that Milind's distrust and insecurity was the cause of my sorrow, he is like, "Acha hai na....pray that they don't get together too soon, else the producers might only find ways to separate them yet again, therefore repeating the same crappy storyline!" 🤣

I guess he makes sense! Right now, I am quite sure that MICHI will reunite, sooner or later. But it's definitely much worse to think about Nagpal's schemes to split them, yet again
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

all i need is a MA marriage ,then i will be completely free of this crap 😊

I fear a NP mariage than MP 😕
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kit I couldn't agree more with your better half he seems an extremely sensible man to guage the serpent's devious plans beforehand.
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Please, GOD, don't let Milind suspect Prachi again...pretty please, with a cherry on top 😳 😭
ariska thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasantha_rao07

I fear a NP mariage than MP 😕

I fear both
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Am feeling positive that Michi will re-unite but not now, we will have to wait. I don't think this mandap thing will happen anytime soon, there is still mehendi ceremony to go and haldi ceremony, so its a loong wait.
fahimataq thumbnail
the only hope i have left is tht if snakeman repeats c-nite during this whole blunder. and if alaap after gettin severely injured gets his brain back and tells milind bout ayesha's reality. 😡
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
we waited this long!!!!!!!just another few months ahead..what' sthe big deal..I am now used to it
wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i am just too scared 2 even think of anything good for michi rigth now.