Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
par kit milind has not yet accused her of anything nor is suki found in the room so why are we all bashing milind ....let 2 morrow come

will it be full of tu nautanki mera milind prachi shah and tera aashiq we will have to see Edited by sun29 - 15 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tweety_me14

Sou i think Shabbir's BD and Shabbir went to the same hair stylist too...! Their haircuts are the same and so have both of them trimmed their beards...! πŸ˜†..Even I was busy watching Shabbir's BD... I found him to be more interesting than that stupid Ayesha- Alaap banter...! Uff that nonsense carried on for like 10 mins...! 😑 

πŸ˜† Even I was more interested in watching that Bd and I think the girl he was flirting with is Chi's Bd πŸ˜† Btw why is Panchi shown less in the episode when I think she is the one who is not involved with any other assignments apart from kayamath?
Edited by ishika_sou - 15 years ago
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishika_sou

Yup shabz he was openly flirting with a girl who I think is Chi's Bd πŸ˜†

lol, looks like the BDs are getting inspired by shachiπŸ˜†

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: $weet Ema

I would still not inflict that witch Ayesha on Milind, despite his plain idiocy! I rather Milind died and never came back from that cliff, then see him unfaithful, committing ONS, bigamy! the day he beds and weds that beep Ayesha is the day I wish that he will rot in hell and lives a life of hell and pain with Ayesha! Till then, am sticking by Milind, and not wish Ayesha marries Milind. I rather Milind dies than marry that witch, and or lives in a jungle, Prachi then can move on with her life, and then I can kiss this show goodbye. But no I won't wish Milind marry that witch Ayesha.

I agree with you whole heartedly hun until the vows are exchanged I'll continue nurturing hopes for Milsi to stop acting like a looney.πŸ˜•

tweety_me14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishika_sou

πŸ˜† Even I was watching more interested in watching that Bd and I think the girl he was flirting with is Chi's Bd πŸ˜† Btw why is Panchi shown less in the episode when I think she is the one who is not involved with any other assignments apart from kayamath?

Thats exactly what I also felt...Probably they are banking more important scenes for her?? I don't know..?

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Saju, yes it is too early to accuse Milsi yet. But right now am so angry at everything and I am venting it out on Milsi because he was the one who got me hooked to the show. Anyway, there not much else I can do but keep ranting. so I'll hit the bed and try to get some sleep without punching my poor hubby in my anger!
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

par kit milind has not yet accused her of anything nor is suki found in the room so why are we all bashing milind ....let 2 morrow come

will it be full of tu nautanki mera milind prachi shah and tera aashiq we will have to see

πŸ˜†True, but I just want VCHIKIC's doll to remain happy forever😭😳

If Milind is indeed faking a PA to ensnare Ayesha, I will be the first one to apologize.  πŸ˜ƒBut since he doesn't seem to have a brain or the smarts to conceive such an elaborate drama,  I am quite sure he will listen to that witch and accuse Prachi of being a smart-ass once again.....if so, I am over and done with this man.  If not, I still love himπŸ˜†
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shabzc1

lol, looks like the BDs are getting inspired by shachiπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Chalo atleast Kayamath matchmaking ke kaam toh aaya  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabzc1

lol, the BD was filrtingπŸ˜†

what girl?I hope it's Panchi's BD so that she can leave Shabbir alone for PanchiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If Milsi's memory is back then he should have let Prachi

know about it and on another hand make Ayesha believe

he is still in PA mode. Whats the point of torturing Prachi ?