Kayamath Episode Discussion Part 12 - Page 117

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by chituku

i second that bahhhhhhhhhhhh my doll😭

I third that.......😭

Now is a good time for a 5-year leap...let MM suffer a bit more for doubting his wife AGAIN😑
Someone please send a email to Balaji to stop this crap 🀒

Originally posted by milindkidewani

So in the Precap Alaap is alone in the hotel room, I wonder if Prachi reached there before MA...high hopes!! I still think Milsi is the one doing the nautanki now!!

i hope ur rite Goldy.

Tweety why do you waste your precious tears. My feelings right now are 😑 Edited by optimist - 15 years ago
Kekta should end this serial

Its better to end it than showing such pathetic plots

Originally posted by optimist

Saju, dont bother to see the no.1 crappy episode. Even Shabbo cannot redeem this pathetic show. All I want nw is a cross marriage. I'll be cured for good from this addiction. Bring it on guys.

opti that wld be a welcome relief,MA and NP marriage .......whatever  addiction is left i will be cured completely..

btw poor bharat ,all he gets is beatings and more beatings from shabbo

It would be wonderful if Milind is faking a PA, but, if not, let him rot in hell or, even better, in that witch's arms 🀒

BTW, thanks Sonia
😳

Tweety why do you waste your precious tears. My feelings right now are 😑

Opti I feel like crying for myself...I feel bad for myself for having ever set my eyes on this pathetic show... Oh god, why did 8th August 2007 ever come into my life....! 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘...

Chits - I want our doll to get out of SM ASAPPPPPP 😑

Yas, the guy is not protesting enough. He keeps nodding his head for everything she says. So he deserves a horrible woman like her in his life. That's how angry at him I am. His baba is ill with a heart problem and he is enjoying a party here because that witch asked him to come. Wht sort of a son is he? His sister was accosted by her ex-lover the previous day. Instead of being by her side he is busy chatting up his friends. What sort of a brother is he? Looks like our Milsi is dead after he fell off the cliff. This one sure seems to be an imposter, a brainless one at that.   

I would still not inflict that witch Ayesha on Milind, despite his plain idiocy! I rather Milind died and never came back from that cliff, then see him unfaithful, committing ONS, bigamy! the day he beds and weds that beep Ayesha is the day I wish that he will rot in hell and lives a life of hell and pain with Ayesha! Till then, am sticking by Milind, and not wish Ayesha marries Milind. I rather Milind dies than marry that witch, and or lives in a jungle, Prachi then can move on with her life, and then I can kiss this show goodbye. But no I won't wish Milind marry that witch Ayesha.

Edited by $weet Ema - 15 years ago