Kayamath

Kayamath Episode Discussion Part 12 - Page 116

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Sajani in precap Milind is beating Alaap, and says I told u to keep away from Sukriti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i give up on this krap. thank u soooooooooo much for the update sonia 😊
PEEBULL_NEWS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gwad this serpent is really a sadistic fellow with the pathetic creativity in his head.
some one kill him and pack his body in different baga and burn them in different directions.
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nothinh new happens 🤢

Nagpal Ji you are a genius

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
guys how long was shabbo shown in the episode
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yas, the guy is not protesting enough. He keeps nodding his head for everything she says. So he deserves a horrible woman like her in his life. That's how angry at him I am. His baba is ill with a heart problem and he is enjoying a party here because that witch asked him to come. Wht sort of a son is he? His sister was accosted by her ex-lover the previous day. Instead of being by her side he is busy chatting up his friends. What sort of a brother is he? Looks like our Milsi is dead after he fell off the cliff. This one sure seems to be an imposter, a brainless one at that.   
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: $weet Ema

Sajani in precap Milind is beating Alaap, and says I told u to keep away from Sukriti.

Yasmin, milind never wanted Alaap near Suki, PA or no PA.If is doing nautanki, he will not be mad at Prachi but no body can save Alaap from him now.

tweety_me14 thumbnail
I can't tell you guys how Im feeling right now.... 😭 ...
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Saju, dont bother to see the no.1 crappy episode. Even Shabbo cannot redeem this pathetic show. All I want nw is a cross marriage. I'll be cured for good from this addiction. Bring it on guys.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
sorry to be so curious guys but did he actually catch both of them in the bedroom along with prachi