Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

ayesha may find out that neev is behind all this now how will he risk prachi's life is a wonder...but there are two options either they may get together or ayesha may try to tel the truth but no one in this world is going to believe this.....no opti unless memory comes back there is no way killing milind can be justified what will ayesha tell milind NP want to kill you but why????...and after he gets his memory if he believes this crap from ayesha i will myself kill him.....he will not doubt prachi that girl risked her own life,and neev has helped him as such he was sad for the PIM track the way he treated him ......for once in her life ayesha may be screaming the truth but no one will believe her......cross marriage is not happening no ways
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Quick question - what is OGF? 😆
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I guess we need to jump out of this sinking ship before we all sink with it. Edited by optimist - 15 years ago
Opti thumbnail
OGF- Our good friend Mr. Nagpal
GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: $weet Ema

Even a hot Shabbo, can't lure me to watch this crap show any longer. 😡

Same here Yass🤢

ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys I'm back. Well actually if Ayesha accuses Neev first for the accident, then I'm pretty sure its NOT him.

Thats classic case of red herring the BT are so proud of.

Depends on the extent of his accusation really.

There is still a chance for Neev to be negative, although that has reduced a bit coz he told Prachi to go with Milsi in the car.

Anyways, more importantly, Shabbo looked yummyilicious today!!!! 😳 😳
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I thought the wedding is in 10 days? They better hurry this crap, I want to know the outcome of this tripe, horrid, arghhh track 😡 , so I can quit, till then I will keep coming back to this show, being a Michi addict I am. Nagpal, may u rot in hell. 😡
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
actually speaking i have reached a point where i want that stupid marriage to be done with so that i can kiss adieu to this crap forever......nagpal get started on famous fives and findouters they have better mysteries than what you dish out.....i am tired of the same stuff....i think both neev and ayesha shld get into first aid course the way they keep on treating the wounds of michi and get out of their and get a life
Opti thumbnail
Saju, Milsi's memory is not coming back, atleastnot anytime soon. Ayesha can cook up any story as to why NP are after his life. She can say they are after his wealth. Or they can say that they dont want him to be a hurdle for Alaap-Suki union. A-S track is also going along side by side, is'nt it?
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guys can u all tell me why m watching kayamath? 😊