Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: optimist

Kitty you thought the PA track would spice up the show.
There was never a more boring track that even PIM track seems better than
this. Now you feel cross marriages and illegitimate kids will be interesting
to watch? Well stay put and watch that nonsense. For I am definitely out of
this show if they go that way.

COULD SOMEONE PLS TELL ME WHAT IS PIM TRACK?
THANKS IN ADVANCE
😳
NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shali

PIM is prachi is mom

oh thanks, so its the ritwick track
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I must say that today almost dead scene was highly melodramatic..a bunch a crap to keep us glued to kym...
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well, here I am after a 5 and a half hour sleep and still not feeling good about this show. Yasmin, I am really and trully **** off with this crap show. As I said show us a cross marriage and I would be out.

Anju, nothing will hold me to this show if they give us ONS, cross marriage or divorce (OCD). Would'nt bother staying awake to see the next day every day for this crap. I have learnt my lesson well and truely from KS. I watched the show for three months after the ONS in the hope that it was all a fake. I know where they led us. So once bitten twice shy. And unlike KS this show is not even in the prime time slot for me to hit it occasionally while surfing. I'll just go back to living my life as I did prior to August 2007, ie., hitting the bed at 11.00 p.m.

My only wish if they show a cross marriage is that they keep giving morsels of Michi moments atleast in their dreams. that way our great VMers can make fab VMs which I can watch peacefully whenever I come here. Afterall these mixes would only have the good moments. Edited by optimist - 15 years ago
PEEBULL_NEWS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OPTI why r u so low....please be optimistic like ur user name. 😳 😳 😳
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Opti, do you feel these bunch of creatives will proceed with bigamy/cross marraiges track? 🤢 Please be honest.

Am having panic attacks.
Opti thumbnail
If Milsi does not get his memory back before the wedding and if Neev turns negative, I have no hope for this show. The mandap will make or break Michi.
Opti thumbnail
Sumu, I dont feel very optimistic these days. Tell me how I can change my name to "Doomsday prophet".
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i seriously doubt they are going to show a cross marraige. jay's leaving is confirmed, isn't it? honestly, they'd need to get mi & chi together now, before they can separate them again.
roseisarose thumbnail

I THOUGHT FOR A MOMENT  MILIND GOT HIS MEMORY BACK WHEN HE GAVE HIS FIRST LOOK  AFTER GAINIG CONCIOUS BUT HE HIS BACK WITH THAT CONFUSED LOOK 😕😕

Edited by michiparadise - 15 years ago