MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
wow they gave some lines to Shaboo today, isn't that nice 😃
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: petem

Agree with that but what the hell has happened to Milsy. Ayesha said Prachi is doing natak, isn't it eonugh to ring the bell that poor girl does not want to get engaged😕

Milind's brain has gone for a long walk.. *sighs*

krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: petem

Agree with that but what the hell has happened to Milsy. Ayesha said Prachi is doing natak, isn't it eonugh to ring the bell that poor girl does not want to get engaged😕

Didn't we realize that he lost his brain along with his memory? 😆

wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok now I just hope to GOD that Neev 2 will not go and start thinking about doing anything to get his love back by trying to kill Milind cause that will be really bad of him.
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: $weet Ema

Did Prachi harm herself delibarately? 😲

Thanks Sonia. Milind told Ayesha to stop her bakwaas 😆 👏

Yep, go Milsyyyyy😆

Edited by krangara - 15 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Now this show is really confusing. Neev looks to be the one who ensured that Prachi travels with Milsi. If he was behind the brake tampering then how come he is letting Prachi travel in that car? I now feel that Neev may not actually turn negative. It is a red herring. I have my strong doubt on Pranay as he culprit and the reason would be to save himself from being found out as Inder's Killer.   
wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krangara

Yep, go Milsyyyyy😆

yes,yes go Milind cause the witch is nothing but bakwaas😆 😆
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Monday's episode will be good, if not for anything but for the two vamps squabbling amongst themselves while Michi give the scoot.
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tonite's highlight Milsi bandaging Prachi's injured finger and telling Ayesha to stop her bakwaas. I found Neev really cute preparing his mom for battle with Ayesha. Prachi way to go girl you rock!!!! Milsi hun get your eyes tested please you gotta see everything around you Alaap hounding Suki, Baba feeling ill when ever he sees Ayesha near you, Prachi's silent pleas.....
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: optimist

Now this show is really confusing. Neev looks to be the one who ensured that Prachi travels with Milsi. If he was behind the brake tampering then how come he is letting Prachi travel in that car? I now feel that Neev may not actually turn negative. It is a red herring. I have my strong doubt on Pranay as he culprit and the reason would be to save himself from being found out as Inder's Killer.   

Completely agree with you dear....Neev is definitley a Red Herring...and the real culprit indeed is Parnay.

Edited by kubare - 15 years ago