Kayamath Episode Discussion Part 12 - Page 25

Posted: 15 years ago
oh you are right only the resident of the jungle and ayesha shld be strapped to a broom and thrown into the bermuda triangle where she can for ther est of her damned life keep on muttering mera milind mera milind
Originally posted by blind horizon

Hun Sonia is supposed to be updating tonight but I can step in if the situation calls for it.

Muneeza, how did you know I'm updating tonight? Are you a mind-reader or something? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Anyways yaa I'm updating tonight. Coz next week is exam marks week! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by krangara

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Yep, like I mentioned some six months ago, I would love to see them in tribal outfits, dancing around the fire with their little one๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜† Yeah I remember that tribal scenerio...haha.

i seriously cannot understand with the way the story is moving it seems it will end in the mandap,then why are they showing this car brake failing milsi life in danger ..is it for neev to turn negative

Originally posted by sun29

i seriously cannot understand with the way the story is moving it seems it will end in the mandap,then why are they showing this car brake failing milsi life in danger ..is it for neev to turn negative

They need one more cliff hanger to ruin our weekend, what else๐Ÿ˜• 

it's almost about the time again to see what the witch is upto and who is after mine Milind's life๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
15th May Update

The episode starts with Ayesha's announcement of the NP engagement. She says she will make NP's engagement take place, and all the guests would be the witnesses of this. She asks Milind if she did the right thing. Milind nods blankly. So she asks NP to come forward, both come forward towards each other very very reluctantly.

Both NP reach other, and they look very worried. All the Shah family, and the shergill family is witnessing this in shock. Ayesha says she'll make them engage each other. Neev starts speaking, But Ayesha says she can do this much for her sister, and that there's no need for him to thank her. Ayesha orders Neev to make Prachi wear the ring, Neev takes his hand forward very reluctantly. Prachi doesn't take her hand forward, so Ayesha goads her by telling her to bring her hand forward.

Prachi brings her hand forward, and there's a bandage on it, Neev has a huge smile on his face, on seeing the bandage. Milind can not take his worry, and comes forward, asking Prachi how she got hurt. Prachi tells him that, Milsi saved her once from the waiter, but her hand got hurt again.

Ayesha stares at Prachi in shock, Prachi goes all sarcastic, saying sorry, my pyaari pyaari sister planned this engagement, but unfortunately due to her hurt hand, only the sangeet will take place.

Next scene, switch to Prachi, she is standing alone, and Ayesha comes and tells her to stop doing this drama and to remove the bandage. Prachi tries to resist her, but Ayesha physically tries to remove the bandage. Milind sees this and tells Ayesha to stop her bakwaas. Ayesha tells Milind that Prachi is just doing Natak. Anyways the bandage falls, and Prachi's hand is indeed covered with blood. Milind scolds Ayesha, and he proceeds to tie the bandage on Prachi's hand, with "shayad yehi pyaar hai" playing in the background. Ayesha leaves in disgust, and Milind apologizes to Prachi on behalf of Ayesha. Prachi forgives him saying she is used to this.

Neev comes and sees this, he also seems surprised. Milind, after tying the bandage walks away, thinking that Prachi and Ayesha are so different. While Ayesha gets angry at the littlest of things. Prachi forgives even the big mistakes.

Meanwhile Neev comes to Prachi and tells her that he had heard that people would do anything for love, but for the first time he has seen it. He thought Prachi had attached the bandage just as a ploy to stop the engagement, but he didn't know she actually hurted herself. Prachi gives a small smile to that.

Next scene, Ayesha is outside of thhe SM in the verendah, while Prachi goes to join her, Prachi tells Ayesha that she knows she's feeling hurt, Prachi says, I told you I can do anything for Milind, even give my life, but I cannot lose him. And then she leaves, but her sari gets stuck in the car, but while she's trying to get the pallu out of the car, she overhears these two thugs discussing about where Milinds car is.

One of the thugs then get a call, he assures his "boss" that they will make sure that while Milind wont reach the SM alive. The two thugs then proceed to go search for Milsi's car.

Prachi thinks that she must talk to these two thugs as to why they are looking for Milsi's car. But then she goes in the SM, and finds Baba sick, She asks PL what happened, PL says that Baba, is getting a headache, with the current circumstances in the SM. Prachi says she'll get the medicines from her car.

She goes to her car, and takes the medicines out. But as she is about to go back to SM, when she sees one of two thugs coming out of Milinds car, and she goes and questions him as to what he is doing, they cook up with the excuse that they're trying to fix the AC of Milinds car. Prachi says "Oh, so thats why you were searching for Milsi's car" She tells them to make sure everything is okay. They assure her, and she goes to the SM. After Prachi leave, the two thugs says that they will leave no stones left unturned to spoil this car.

Prachi gives the medicines to Baba, and assures him that as the NP engagement did not happen, even the MA marriage wont happen. She wont let Ayesha marry Milind and she tells him, as long as she has his blessings, Baba has nothing to worry about. Baba nods with a smile.

Cut to next scene, Niharika is in SM, when Neev comes to her and asks her angrily that why did she attend the sangeet/engagement. Niharika says Ayesha invited her and Saket. Neev tells her that Ayesha did all this to humiliate Niharika in public, otherwise why else would she invite Niharika? Niharika gets incensed hearing this and says she'll not leave Ayesha alone, Neev seeing his mother walk away, gives a huge smile, and says aloud to himself "Sorry, Mom, for uniting Prachi with her love, I have to make sure Ayesha is out of the picture". The episode ends on his smiling face.

PRECAP: Niharika and Ayesha are fighting in some SM room. Ayesha tells Niharika to leave her alone as she has to go talk to Milind, but Niharika stops her telling her that to stop being overconfident as she is not the only smart one over there.

THE END.

Pheww, was it me, or was the episode reallly long today??? Anyhows, todays star of the day was Prachi. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Even Im starting to suspect Neev, especially after his last dialogue, he didn't say "unite Prachi with Milind" but "unite Prachi with her love".
Okkay, and I missed out a Saket, Alaap scene, can anyone lemme know about it?

Last but not the least, my marks are coming in 2 days. Plz plz plz plz plz pray for me and wish me good luck.

Edited by meteora_smt - 15 years ago
Thanks Sonia
Why every time that witch asks Milind" tu kush haina" "maine thik kiya na" ๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by petem - 15 years ago
she is asking him because she a very bad witch that's why stupid cow๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

Originally posted by petem

Thanks Sonia
Why every time that witch asks Milind" tu kush haina" "maine thik kiya na" ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜†My question, exactly๐Ÿ˜†