Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minha.N- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
well i think it's both...but i am mo comfertable with my friends, cause i can tell anything 2 them...😊

btw Nice topic Kaju 👏
    Edited by mimmi_1021 - 15 years ago
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Originally posted by: kj_lrl

today's youths r much closer 2 their frnds then family..what u guys think...

comment..😛

well i donot agree because i can share everything with my mom but not really frends
sorry for double post Edited by pragya mohta - 15 years ago
Originally posted by: kj_lrl

today's youths r much closer 2 their frnds then family..what u guys think...

comment..😛

well in my case its opposite i can share everything with my mom but not really with frends
sabrinaa. thumbnail

Friends for me. Im not close with my family due to stupid personal family problems, but I live with my parents and brother. I personally would cry more if I had to leave my friends .. which I kinda have to for the new stupid school year, but not much for my family. But that doesn't mean I won't cry for my family. Of course I would, but my friends are just a bigger part of me, they can really, and I mean REALLY understand me to the core, and my parents, well .. not as much. And another thing, I can go tell my friends anything and everything, and if I went and told my family/parents the same thing, they ould probably freak out without even hearing half of whatever I have to say. For me, families are a huge deal, but friends are slightly a bigger deal. =)

And also, I can connect with my friends wayyy better than I would ever be able to connect with my family. An example, I want to get an industrial [a type of ear piercing] and I told my family and friends .. reactions: My family will most likely go and think of what other people would think of me and everything, whilst my friends would be like .. yea go ahead, you'll look great, screw what other idiots think. And I personally LOVE my friends for that. =)

Family : You CRAZY?!? That looks so ugly, and what are you thinking? No, we won't let you get it, just think what other people would think! It makes you look like you don't care and are a "wild child."

Friends : LOVE it!! ou should totally get it, you'll look great! Other people don't matter .. do what you want to do, after all, it's just a piercing!

So I think it's pretty clear who I'm more comfortable with and love more .. FRIENDS all the way. =)

Edited by Sabrinaa xo - 15 years ago
pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I seriously want both, but I would go with family because without them, I wouldn't even have learned how to walk and talk in the first place! 😆
.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ye i guess youths r more wiv their frnds cuz their interests match the same but then things r also different wiv families...i guess u cant compare
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
2 mine family.... spl sis..

tell her everythng... even mine study n crush 😆 ... but 4 parents i dat i learn only ... but nt whole truth..

frndz only abt mine crush. n nt anymore 😉