Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Jai as a husband what do you think? (Page 2)

AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Lord-Mangeshwar IF-Rockerz
Lord-Mangeshwar
Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Put it this way, there is no way I would let any of my sisters (unmarried ones of course) get hitched to a Walia like person Stern Smile

Over my dead body brother... my cold dead body LOL

Communication and trust is the basis of all relations - but for some reason, him and Bani kept trying to out-lie each other and they were hell-bent on hiding truths Confused

On the other hand, the guy doesn't seem to have any such problems with Meera LOL She's hiding stuff from him, but he's not hiding stuff from her.

Therefore, he was quite a terrible husband to Bani, but he's been a great husband to Meera Stern Smile

It really should have been the other way round... but then again, the drama has to keep on going!

God bless.
AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Lord-Mangeshwar IF-Rockerz
Lord-Mangeshwar
Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ektas_Angel

Originally posted by RaviMalhotra69

Put it this way, there is no way I would let any of my sisters (unmarried ones of course) get hitched to a Walia like person Stern Smile

Over my dead body brother... my cold dead body LOL  well i do not think any of your sisters are that mad anyways one who was/is i think has moved onto dr armaanLOL Actually, that is a fantastic point! LOL I did notice that but I've always forgotten to mention it! Henna, Sharan (who STILL hasn't sent me an invite Angry ), and even Sanju have all seemed to have forgotten Walia and become Armaan-a-maniacs!  I don't even know who he is... but now I'm very curious!

Walia seemed to be OK at one point... but then the lying and the weakness kinda took over. When AD turned up, Walia got slaughtered... and by the end of the AD track, Walia got nothing by way of redemption Ouch  The only good thing though was that he became more honest Thumbs Up  Unfortunately even that worked against the guy Stern Smile

On the other hand, the guy doesn't seem to have any such problems with Meera LOL She's hiding stuff from him, but he's not hiding stuff from her.

Therefore, he was quite a terrible husband to Bani, but he's been a great husband to Meera Stern Smile  exactly thats so werid maybe hes finally learnt from his mistakesTongue When he should have learnt from his mistakes, he didn't... and when he shouldn't have learnt from his mistakes, he did LOL 

But then again, it wasn't actually his fault - because ever since the AD phase, Walia didn't lie to Bani - she KO'ed him with lies Stern Smile

It really should have been the other way round... but then again, the drama has to keep on going!

God bless.

Walia's probably not out-and-out the worst guy on the planet... but yeah, some of his actions are somewhat crazy, and situations always seem to work against him.

But still, I stick to my original statement - however good his intentions may be, I would never want any of my sisters to end up with a dude like that! Not now and not ever brother Stern Smile

Once again, God bless. 

Go to top