Would we love them as much?

*Enchanted* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Just imagine if Sagar Vidya never existed...... as in Dulhan was a new show starting from the rebirth and
Amar and Divya were the first glimpses of Sharad/Divyanka, would you like them as much? For me I
would probably say no- because since their rebirth we have not really seen these two at their best nor
have we seen them do their magic together like SV used to do- it would definitely have taken time
(especially where the current story is at) for us to see the characters grow and realise how much we do
adore them as characters and as actors!

What do you all think? (providing that you understood the above?!! 😳 πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well I didn't jump at SV either. If you want someone to have a long lasting impression on you then its better if they GROW on you. Personally, if I like/love something instantly then my obsession doesn't stay for long.

If AD was all we had then I'd definately enjoy their scenes A LOT because lets face it....SD are playing the roles and their chemistry is just as magical as it was when they were SV. So I want AD to grow on me as well...thats how I like it. 😊

They have been at their best but there hasn't been enough of them to compare.

Edited by *Reemz* - 15 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Frankly I like AD better than SV! But Amar's innocence makes it very annoying to watch! πŸ˜•
Siddhi_ thumbnail
I think it takes quite some time to feel an affection.. For SV it took some time for me to love them soo much and I think as the story goes AD will be as good as Sv and maybe even better πŸ˜‰
divyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm!! well for me!! i didnt really love SV at first!! my love for them grew after some months!!!
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well I fell in love with SV after a loooooooooooong time πŸ˜› it took a while for me to see their magic 😳

If it started off with AD I think I wouldn't have liked them that much...of course I would have to give them more time but Amar's innocence would have gotten quite annoying.

the way he talks would have been irritating also because it reminded me of Raghu from Jab Love Hua πŸ˜• hated that serial...anyways... I still would have liked Amar because he's hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and Divz...I think I would have liked her cuz of her cuteness 😳 and her style

hope my babbling made sense πŸ˜† Edited by SVlover - 15 years ago
afg_91320 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the story prb would be better, since it is two young fresh ppl fallin in love, and i think it would be more intersting...
Mazzy101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: politicallyreal

Frankly I like AD better than SV! But Amar's innocence makes it very annoying to watch! πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† Yeah I agree with you!😊 At times I just want him to remember who sindoora😑 is and strangle her or sumthingπŸ˜† and then try harder to find Divya!!😭 I do like Amar, Divya!😳 I like it because Divya is more intellegent and she knws hw to defend her self and actually gt dwn to doin sumthing! Whle the other vidya was too scared to do anything!πŸ˜• But Amar, he is like you said kinda annoyin with his innocence!😭 Bless him!😳
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think all should be happy they are still in the show.. and not liek ruhaan sirman who ahev been axed from the show.. to bring freshness in the stupid story which is goign on

infact i dotn see anydifferences.. even thoughmroe charecters been introduced..

btu be happy na sharad divyanka is still there