•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
hey friends i wanted to share my feeling on prem heer romance, it a bit differnt and kinda unique...there havent been traditional dupata or acidently falling and catching scene, though im sure they rock at them 2, any way when ever they cum togather or share screen for even smal time, is v romantic and intensce, theyve hardly shared long coversations, yet alone voes of true love, yet their eyes speak volumes...amazing chemstry and ,....PREM, oh...for me he is like a drem come true, ive had many crushes on tv actors or charcters, but sum1 lacked this or that, prem is just too perfect..😳...he is gentle yet passionate,if his lips excite u😛, his eyes soothe u😳..wow...his evry thing is just so warm and caring nd filed with love,..he lives his name, be it with his mom, or bro or heer..any body he cum acoss, he emits love....he is LOVE.

they say, "no one is perfect, the only time you can see some one else as perfect is when youre in love with him"

maybe ziada hogay😳😆 but for me this is true love and i love both harsh and prem, none can exist with outech other...thanks, harsh for giving us prem, and thanks to prem to bring harsh at his best talent..👏
Posted: 15 years ago
i agree with you totally...
Premeer is a unique jodi very different from all jodis and Prem is a dream come true he is just the perfect man who have no flaws except for one thing that he hides all his emotions in his heart