Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

Baa Bahoo Aur Baby Singing Competition.

JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello friends! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You might thinking what this competition is about? ..........Ok, so here's how it all began..........I really liked hearing some of the BBB sounds notably Motabhai's Lori, and other background musics as well. I even sung the songs and found I am good at it!

Idea was why not we discover the singing capacity of our BBB IF members as well! Isn't it great? Well at least for me.

So here's how it works:

Every week a BBB related music/song will be posted. The lyrics of that song, it's video and music will also be given (as far as possible). So what people has to do, is just memorize the song, sing it, record it and upload it on youtube or zshare!. It's that simple๐Ÿ˜ƒ. After uploading it just post a reply to this topic including the link.

So who will decide the winner? It's the public ofcourse. But here's the catch. People should not post their ideas of who's song is more better (because we don't want to publicly display which member liked the song of other member). So instead, people are expected to give their TOP 3 choices via a pm to me (JayVed).

The competition for a particular song will end exactly after a week a particular song has been listed after which next song will be posted.

Winners and runner ups will be announced every two weeks.

Just few more clear ups: We don't expect people to put any money in buying expensive microphone or mike etc for good sound quality. Ordinary good mikes will do ๐Ÿ˜‰

If there are any more points missing, please pm me. Thanks for that in advance.

So let the competition begin!

Sat 10th May 2008
Song of the week is.........

..................ends on Fri 16th May 2008
Song Title:
Motabhai's Song: Maniyaro Te Halu Halu.

Lyrics:

Maniyaro Te Halu Halu Thai Riyo
Maro Maniyaro Te Halu Halu Thai Riyo
Ne Muj Dalda Udasin Hoye Re
Chhel Mujo Pardeshi Maniyaro
Chhel Mujo Varanagi Maniyaro

Maniyaro Re Kalayel Moralo Re
Maniyaro Re Maniyaro Re Kalayel Moralo Re
Kai Hun Re Dhalakati Dhel Re
Chhel Mujo Pardeshi Maniyaro
Chhel Mujo Varanagi Maniyaro

(There are slight differences)

Audio and Video
Listen to Motabhai singing this song: YouTube
Original Song: YouTube

Note: This song is long, but up till what Motabhai has sung is required.

Edited by JayVed - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail

wowaa great idea jayved bhai...best luck to the participants...and for me let me just hear the song i never heard i guess๐Ÿ˜†....may be i missed it out!thnx bhai for the link and lyrics as well๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey! Thats a good idea.. I will not be able to participate as I have forgotten how to sing.. Not sung even a single song since september 2007.. Because last time I sung was in september in school's morning prayer!