India-Forums

what happen to visha shekhar? (Page 3)

Cuhrazy.Anisha IF-Dazzler
Cuhrazy.Anisha
Cuhrazy.Anisha

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
i disagree completely ppl r findoing thm biased just bcuz they r nt giving good marks to these ppl's fav contestants n y shud they if the contestants r nt singing well

we always lyk n vote fr our favs no matter how they sing we always find der singing brilliant Ouch

but wid them they have to keep in mind a lot of things
which we miss out on..!!

i still maintain VS r still d best judges..!!

Edited by koolgal_anisha - 16 May 2008 at 3:48pm

msti Senior Member
msti
msti

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lamar odom

He didnt sing Chhaiya chhaiya also well. Last song he sang was better than his previous two songs but still u cant tell them good performances.

I think those performances were good, they just weren't so excellent or amazing.

His hotness, silk kurta and curly bal wont get him more score.

Very well said! LOLLOLLOL

Hmm, onto topic; I have been feeling that the judges are not taking their roles seriously-- I think Amey might have deserved 28 today; but as its only one point, i guess doesnt matter much.

Hope justice is done with him and all in the future episodes.

Originally posted by CuteAreej

ROFL

So sorry but after reading this couldn't control myself. LOL

As for the judges, i do agree that they are not judging fairly.  Farah keeps on ignoring the importance of sur and taal by saying "sur vur bhaad mein gaye" and instead emphasizes on clothing and the dance moves.  And on the other hand VS sometimes judge a bit too emotionally; there is no consistency to their judging patterns.  One day they have "dus ki dukaan" and the other day they have "seven ki supermarket". Confused

Your opinions match mine :) However I feel Farah has perhaps started to concentrate on singing a bit more; its amusing to see her trying to explain to a conetestant what has been done wrong.

e.g. Farah: "Sur zara... (hand movements) upar upar se lagraha tha..." Big smile

And today the way she was trying to explaing to Neha that she had too many "Nakhre"...lolllzz... the poor girl has natural nakhre built in... she cudnt even stop bobbing her head while listening when she was being advised for not to do it!LOL

Go to top