India-Forums

Viresh-Sujata v/s Aman-Indrani

Swatidas Newbie
Swatidas
Swatidas

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Heyyyy folksBig smile Here's is rocking piece of news for all of you.ClapOn the screen, Viresh is loggerheads against Sujata hitting out the choicest venomsTonguebut but butLOLLOL in real life the two are having a romping affair. The two, that is Aman and Indrani have moved to a single apartment - called Troika in Lokhandwala, Andheri WestTongueTongueTongueand they are going damn steady.

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged
where did u get this news? cant be true coz indrani is very much married with a son.
Swatidas Newbie
Swatidas
Swatidas

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged
My friend is their neighbour. Ask anyone who knows where Aman Verma resides in Lokhandwala. Indrani is seperated and has no issues. Check out
Ishanvii IF-Dazzler
Ishanvii
Ishanvii

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
I dont think its true..

Just posted a Live chat transcript of Indrani from 28th April 2008(2 weeks ago) where she credits her husband for the support in settling in Mumbai..and another article in Telly chakkar (I cant find it now there though)where she specifically mentions that her husband is her supportand rock and is nothing like Viresh and more..

Edited by lvsgm - 10 May 2008 at 6:56pm
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Swatidas

My friend is their neighbour. Ask anyone who knows where Aman Verma resides in Lokhandwala. Indrani is seperated and has no issues. Check out

ok, since i dont know anything about indrani living tog with aman, i wont comment on that, but she definitely has a son with her husband.
i am from kolkata and i hv seen her photo with her husband and son many times in magazines and local newspapers.

Swatidas Newbie
Swatidas
Swatidas

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Dont go by press statements of celebs. You would end up being on a new planet in our solar system Big smile where filmy starlets remain glued and faithful to their respective hubbies forever and always sing bhajans for their patidevatas Embarrassed Embarrassed
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
well.....to go by press statements celebs get divorced or break ups every other day. current news goes that arbaaz and malaika r seperating whereas they r still blissfully married Confused Confused
anyway, about indrani and aman i hv heard nothing from news yet...i only read about this in this thread.
but, of course it wont at all be surprising as for actors divorce or living tog r as common as breathing LOL
indrani already has a history of divorce Disapprove the son that i am talking about is with her second husband.
Ajantapal Newbie
Ajantapal
Ajantapal

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
INDRANI HALDAR HAS A SON ???? WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PIECE OF INFO ? MYSELF STAYING IN CALCUTTA FOR 12 YEARS, KNOWING QUITE A BIT ABOUT TV/FILM INDUSTRY, HAVE NO CLUE THAT SHE IS A MOTHER ??? PLS DO POST ANY ONE OF THE MANY PHOTOS YOU HAVE SEEN OF INDRANI AND HER SON AND ENLIGHTEN ME !

Go to top