RAJAT in sbs *update*

-Vinisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
RAJAT came in sbs today...
sbs team went to baroda...!!!
RAJAT was there on the set...he was all fine(thanks to godπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰).....he was listening songs on his ipod...
when they asked bout his health he said ''aapko chinta karne ki zarurat nai hai,mai bilkul thik hu''
when aked bout the stunts...he said...now there are strict precautions...he says...precautions are always taken while doing stunts...they asked him...bout his sword that its the same one u got injured wid...he said..ya sometimes i becum careless bt now am fine...
and he said he went to hospital coz he was hurted on his head..so it was compulsory...!!!
reporter asked him...bout his parent's reation on this...he replied...''they get tensed and cum here...and they get emotional by this..and said he doesnt want that so sumtimes he dont tell such things to his parents...''
reporter said dat its too hot ova here in baroda...then he said that ya its hot...but now u will see he's gonna shoot in sunlight...he's carrying 40kgs weight....thats a punishment to VEER for arguing wid his guruji...!!! RAJAT said...''dunno yeh(VEER) aisa kyu karta hai''
(after an injury nao this...)
a biig thanks to sbs frm my side to show dat he's fine now and his health is better...now its all fine...!!!!!!πŸ˜›

living for...😳😳😳
❀️RAJAT ❀️forever
😍😍😍
Edited by vinisha_RAJAT - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 the update. I was watching sbs 2day but missed first 15 min did they show it then. How sad 😭 I always miss it. glad 2 no that rajat is fine ,but carrying 40 kg wt after injuries & in this hot weather 🀒 I think its 2 much. The wts can b artificial Y real wt πŸ˜•
peachesblush thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx dear.i happy dat he is ok.
but scene wil be worst na. veer with so much wt πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
-Vinisha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel.4u

Thanx 4 the update. I was watching sbs 2day but missed first 15 min did they show it then. How sad 😭 I always miss it. glad 2 no that rajat is fine ,but carrying 40 kg wt after injuries & in this hot weather 🀒 I think its 2 much. The wts can b artificial Y real wt πŸ˜•

ya even i was thinking dat...and he was saying dat so happily dat he will run in the field in hot weather,carrying 40kgs weight...it wasnt looking like as if he was recently injured...!!!

living for...😳😳😳
❀️RAJAT ❀️forever
😍😍😍
sword2exile thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Vinisha,

Firstly thnx a lot for d sbs update, even i watchd it but missd d begn of it.....so rlly a big thnx to u 😳

N secondly...Thank God Rajat is perfectly fine now...
😳 😳

-Vinisha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: RT_Krazzy

thanx dear.i happy dat he is ok.
but scene wil be worst na. veer with so much wt πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

ya...he said...he argues wid guruji n they tell him to run in field,VEER says its easy...then his guruji gives him sum weight to carry...and den run...!!!
such scenes again make me think that ''ya sagars not taking proper care of him...!!!''πŸ˜”

living for...😳😳😳
❀️RAJAT ❀️forever
😍😍😍
-Vinisha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sword2exile

Hey Vinisha,

Firstly thnx a lot for d sbs update, even i watchd it but missd d begn of it.....so rlly a big thnx to u 😳

N secondly...Thank God Rajat is perfectly fine now...
😳 😳

ya even i wud hav missed it...bt i watched it frm starting today....jus like dat...and saw they showing RAJAT...(thanks again to my godπŸ˜›)
...ya he's fine now...!!

living for...😳😳😳
❀️RAJAT ❀️forever
😍😍😍
crazy_lil_gurl thumbnail
Thanks alot for the update vinisha! πŸ€—
So glad he's all better now πŸ˜›
-Vinisha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy_lil_gurl

Thanks alot for the update vinisha! πŸ€—
So glad he's all better now πŸ˜›

same here...😊
ur welcum..

living for...😳😳😳
❀️RAJAT ❀️forever
😍😍😍   

RTAY thumbnail
thanx for update..
northern n western India are facing very high temperature....
gr8 going rajat..u know u rock...