wat is the reson bhind prem why u lke him

Batameez. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hey frnds

say about urself why u like prem ,heer or preet and for wat reason  .................... for his innocency,sincere ,loving , cute , romantic ,everytihng

wats ur opinion

luv preem/ heer/ preet/ash fan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

His voice, his smile, his aadat of holding heers hand whenever he can.......sigh i can go on 4ever!
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I agree with both, Prem is just simply unique, I won't say perfect, but unique.
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wud say he's(PREM) not perfect...lekhin mere bhayya is definetly.....CUTE,SINMPLE, CHARMING, SWEET, ROMANTIC, SPEAKS WITH EYES, LOVING, CARING, RESPONSIBLE, FLIRTY(only with HEER), NAUGHTY(only with HEER), THE WAY HE HOLDS HEER'S HAND, AND MY BEST BHAYYA.......wat else shud i say......

Abt PREET bhayya.....HE'S TOO FUNNY, HUMOUROUS, CUTE, NAUGHTY, LOVING, AND BEST BRO!!!

Abt HEER ....SHE'S CUTE, LOVING, CARING, SPEAKS WITH EYES, ROMANTIC, NAUGHTY(only with prem), EMOTIONAL, SWEET, SIMPLE, SUSHEEL, SANSKARI.........and SHE'S THE BEST FOR PREM BHAYYA!!!!

luv nandini
bhayia!!! 😆 soo that makaes Heer ur Bhabhi....LOL!

yea i dont run after Harshad.........shahid for me thanks!
nandini27 thumbnail
well yaaa....yu didnt know tht huh????????PREM MERE BHAYYA....and HEER IS MY BHABHI.....and thnk god...tum mere bhayya ke peeche nahi ho.....lols....tht relaxes me and atop..meri choti behen...i think she'l be glad to know too....

luv nandini
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
To me, Prem is perfection personified 😳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEdited by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~ - 15 years ago
i new that.i just never got a chance ot cooment on that.........harshad is cute..but too many girls are after him......i think ill call him bhai to...do u mind?
nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabo24

i new that.i just never got a chance ot cooment on that.........harshad is cute..but too many girls are after him......i think ill call him bhai to...do u mind?

of course not jaaanu.......well we'l be glad to hav another sister in our list...lols....i think atop wil be very happy......lols...waise..u choti behen ya badi behen..am 17..let me know kk.....hehe..

luv nandini

Originally posted by: nandini90

of course not jaaanu.......well we'l be glad to hav another sister in our list...lols....i think atop wil be very happy......lols...waise..u choti behen ya badi behen..am 17..let me know kk.....hehe..

luv nandini

im 14.......how old is atop?