Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Letters to the Interns,and others too!(2) (Page 77)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Dear IF,

I am disappointed in you. Why are you blaming Sukriti for stepping into Shilpa's shoes? The character bashing, the hate mails and the name calling are certainly uncalled for. I had thought you were fair, unbiased and mature. If Shilpa has left her fans for greener pastures, that is entirely her choice. We can only wish her the best for her future. No one is indispensible and public memory is short. I for my part, am willing to give Sukriti (or whoever the new Ridz is) a chance. At least there is hope that she might be better than Miss-Expressionless.

Me
-------------------------

P.S: Sorry for the long and venting email. This is the one section on IF where I feel I can express myself without being judged.

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 24 May 2008 at 8:06pm

dhvanisoni IF-Dazzler
dhvanisoni
dhvanisoni

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
LOL Awesome letters !!!

okay I have caught up with recent episodes. an hopefully the monday episode inspires me to contribute here...

Dear LTI thread

I had so much difficulty finding u out in this sea of closed posts and FF crowd.Phewww!!

me

Edited by dhvanisoni - 24 May 2008 at 9:59pm
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Dear LTI,

I wish they would make u a sticky so ur easy to find. can they not tell by the sequel, how popular it is and tht it is jus never ending?

ur fan fahima!

Edited by fahimataq - 25 May 2008 at 10:49am
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Hey fahima..Smile

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Dear IF,

I am disappointed in you. Why are you blaming Sukriti for stepping into Shilpa's shoes? The character bashing, the hate mails and the name calling are certainly uncalled for. I had thought you were fair, unbiased and mature. If Shilpa has left her fans for greener pastures, that is entirely her choice. We can only wish her the best for her future. No one is indispensible and public memory is short. I for my part, am willing to give Sukriti (or whoever the new Ridz is) a chance. At least there is hope that she might be better than Miss-Expressionless.

Me .

ClapClap

Very nice letter, Prajakta (if I may)..You spoke my mind here..

---

Confession

I notice they say you're going to make a grand appearance soon, again..Is that so? Then how many more versions of yours are to grace our TV screens?

Viewer..

Edited by simplyvivacious - 25 May 2008 at 11:06am
kristal9 Senior Member
kristal9
kristal9

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Dear Viewer,

I've heard my current avatar is to make Shilpa's exit memorable and bring closure. I hope to take a break after that. I've been getting calls from other shows too. I will return probably if Keerti & Shubhankar need me.

Confession
nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Okay, I have been a silent reader of all the letters..and I have loved each and every letter! Fantastic job you all! Clap Clap I'll try too..though I'm not that good with words..please forgive my mistakes! Confused

Dear Mods,

I feel really sorry that Shilpa is leaving..it just doubled up ur work of closing the hate topics..didnt it? I really appreciate ur efforts. I hope the new girl is good..otherwise the hate topics will multiply by each episode!

A concerned member!

P.S: I hope this topic is made a sticky.. its really difficult to find this topic..amongst all those 'Dont leave DMG, Shilpa" topics!

Edited by nimrah - 25 May 2008 at 1:00pm
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Hey Nimrah..Greetings.. Smile and you don't need to apologise for anything, it's your topic..keep posting..

---

DMG

What's up?

me..
dilsen1 Senior Member
dilsen1
dilsen1

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Sarah, Aarti did tell me about this but never got around to reading it. Just read a little bit of the 2nd edition..am rolling off my bed!! Great thread...its a lot more entertaining than DMG currently...

Go to top