Dill Mill Gaye

Letters to the Interns,and others too!(2) - Page 58

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Sarah,

Phew..what a relief!!
We were getting hot in the wigs and really how do you do the makeup everyday???

Drag queens...

-----------------------------

Sarah,

Point.. what point.. you watch DMG now for a point??

Remember we have another one week in Lonavala.......

Todays epi..

Edited by dmg07 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sarah...my comp was in sick bay. Hence i wasn't around. Hows you?

the terrible trio

Will you give us a rest !!! Becoz of you we are ashamed to be ourselves!!

Oranges and Apples
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dear filmy dakus,

How on earth did you travel from Chandigarh to Lonavla? How did you know Armaan and Ridz will be in Lonavla? And how did you prophesize the right place and the right time when Armaan will play a game on Ridz?

Clueless Viewer
hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Clueless Viewer

Now, now, you are not supposed to ask such logical questions to us. After all, what has logic got to do with DMG these days? We are just space fillers, brought in till the time the creatives decide to put on their thinking cap again, if they ever will!!

filmy dakus
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dear filmy dakus,

You put Nostradamus to shame with your foresight. But I have to admit that you seem a tad bit outdated, right from the sets of Manmohan Desai's movies like Amar, Akbar, Anthony where logic has no place and grothesque entertainment is the order of the day.

Still clueless,

Viewer
-Veena- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Dear filmy dakus,

How on earth did you travel from Chandigarh to Lonavla? How did you know Armaan and Ridz will be in Lonavla? And how did you prophesize the right place and the right time when Armaan will play a game on Ridz?

Clueless Viewer

Dear Clueless Viewer,

Right place at the right time.. that is how we Filmi Dakus work!

Dakus!

---------------------------

Flashback (todays epi!)

Were you needed...Not!!!

Viewer..

Edited by dmg07 - 15 years ago
dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear SA

wht abt the neuron exercise I used to give to my brain?😭 might miss u

dmg viewer(used to be)
-------------
LTI thread

I have stopped watching this show since last two weeks ,and even if I do catch up I think I won't b able to provide much humor to the thread as scenes and dialoues are disgusting...read a few written updates... well I did watch the epi in which A has that long dream....oh ...he was 😍 wht expressions...will try on catching up with the episodes...but have no mood to do so...sorry for disappearing from this thread guys...

-me
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear "Shhhhh"

what an overuse!

- Bored me
===
@Dhavni: not much in these epi....but lot of stuff to write here, so do watch them but only after keeping ur brain aside and after taking an extra dose of patience
-Veena- thumbnail
Hey Dhvani....Trupti hi hun!! 🤗

----------
Dhvani,
No need to watch the epis.. just come by on the forum and read few update posts and you will know what has happened...
Missed you hun!

LTI
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dear LTI   

Love U for being here….the only sane thing in this insanity of DMG, media, publicity stunts et al….

Smriti

-----
Dear IF

😭 😭 😭 So much of moping arnd going on! Kya Hua? Koi Mar gaya Kya?

Curious Visitor
-----

Dear Curious Visitor

Usse bhi badi tragedy ho gayi! SA ja rahi hai sab ka dillll todh ke! Can u pls sign the petition to make her stay! Or atleast give a call to the creatives and threaten them with dire consequences if they don't offer her 'Bigger & Better' in DMG itself. Plese I beg u!! I am getting buried under the burden of the broken hearts & in danger of drowning under the sea of tears that has inundated me!

Morose DMG IF

--------

Dear Optimism

I have always believed u to be a good thing in healthy doses! But seeing you in this new Die-Hard avtaar negating facts staring in the face is a lil jittery! Just realised u cud lead to complete denial & be injurious to the normal functioning of the mind when consumed in such humongous doses!

A Psychologist

-----
Dear Shilpa

Giving all this up for a few hrs. of beauty sleep! The 'Bigger & Better' comes at a heavy price honey! Saw the way u were hogging on the sets of DMG….well all that will have to go! Better be prepared to starve like Kareena and live on veggies to get to size zero…after all 'Na lada' can't be done fully dressed in a cafeteria!

And before I forget u can chase off an Armaan frm a kiss but not an Emraan Hashmi ! So be prepared ….

A sympathiser