Mo....

omg 😆 😆 😆 --- gutsy dude... rock on !!!!!yeaaaaaaa..... 😃

I told someone to get a life yesterday too!!!! lol...😆😆

me..

Edited by dmg07 - 15 years ago
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by monalika

Dear Sukku,

The way U said "Howww can I talk???? "...aw, cho chweet. Wanted to give U a hug and say "its fine honey..Just dont faint when he's holding u like that" !

I love the raw-ness (is this even a word?? ) in you :)

Su fan.

Dear My Fan,

take it from me, it is not possible humanly to not be smitten by his charm,...I am lucky I somehow manage to utter atleast a word when he is around. I am just training to be blind,...so can avoid his piercing looks.

with love Suk.

Edited by hibos1 - 15 years ago
Dear Suk

I agree completely..I paused every single scene yesterday and watched his expression. My god is it just me or has he gotten hotter in the past two days...the way he was relieved and said phew !!!
the way he said i am the dude..i am the dude...Rubbish
and above all..yeh tho pehle se bhi...ab main kya karoonga..

hai hai hai

Smittem me..

Originally posted by cha_iqbal

Dear Veenz
Hindi movie in the making..Hmm sounds nice..And Armaan did you say...will be the hero..Wow
We have a wonderful story and also a scene where
Hamsa and Veena get to sing zara zara touch me kiss me (ala shilpa stlye) on both sides to Armaan in the cafeteria/fire escape you choose
A really interested producer

Interested Producer,

Lets not go there.. Shilpa Style that is so last year... lets try Chaliya Chailya..oh wait isn't that what you-know-who is strarving herself for.....lol..

Well lets go with Suk style.. it will be more welcomed! Lets take the ward this time... we will have more audience!!

Veenz.

----------------------------

My LTI pals,

Can't tear myself away from LTI... so much work to do... haaiii... kya karu!!

Me.

Originally posted by dmg07

Interested Producer,

Lets not go there.. Shilpa Style that is so last year... lets try Chaliya Chailya..oh wait isn't that what you-know-who is strarving herself for.....lol..

Well lets go with Suk style.. it will be more welcomed! Lets take the ward this time... we will have more audience!!

Veenz.

😆

This time we cud have background dancers too. Nana and Bi and Gappu if he his still around 😆

The producer
ROFL Mo.........Just don't go back and read responses..... 😆

Dear Hamz and Veenz,
Can't wait to see your Zara Zara Touch Me dance with Dr. Dude......
Me

----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Love Struck,
Pyar Mei Aisa Hi Hota Hai......Kuch Pane Ke Liye Kuch Khona Padta Hai.....and btw, I don't feel good if I don't get blame for something anymore.......

Yours Truly,
Armaan
Dear Suk,

For some strange reason, I feel this sisterly affection towards you. Ppl that make posts like U were expressionless and U cant act and stuff, heres what I have to say- "I dont listen too much and I have a gun".

Ur over protective behna !
Dear Sukriti

Thank you for bringing me back to life. Thank you for giving me the innocence, the clumsiness, the smile and above all the right expressions. I am glad you are playing me.

The character Riddhima
-----------------------------------
Dear Shal

Are you sure u want to see Hamz and Veenz do the dance. All I can picture is bechara Armaan in between.
Veenz grabs him saying zara zara touch me
Hamz grabs him saying zara zara touch me
Then armaan goes to each one of them..
Then Hamz pulls him touch me touch me...Veenz pulls him..Nahin touch me touch me
😆

Feeling bad for armaan already spot boy
Edited by cha_iqbal - 15 years ago

LTI friends..

Feel like we are koofia.. SUk Fan Club!!lol..
😆 😆

Another Suk fan!

---------------------------------------------

Originally posted by cha_iqbal

Dear Shal

Are you sure u want to see Hamz and Veenz do the dance. All I can picture is bechara Armaan in between.
Veenz grabs him saying zara zara touch me
Hamz grabs him saying zara zara touch me
Then armaan goes to each one of them..
Then Hamz pulls him touch me touch me...Veenz pulls him..Nahin touch me touch me
😆

Feeling bad for armaan already spot boy

🤣....Totally see that happening!!

Omigosh, U have to hear this crew !!

Someone on the forum says that with Suk and Karan the "butterflies" are missing..ha ha 😆 😆 😆 . For some reason that cracked me up man. Obviously, she didnt mean it literally, but thats how I took it. ROTGLMAO