Letters to the Interns,and others too!(2) - Page 97

Posted: 15 years ago
Dear viewer that wants Suk ...

I agree with you..I want Sukriti to be sooooooo awesome that she takes DMG to another level altogether..DMG shud rock trps and the TV..I know shows are not life..but for once i am gonna pray that DMG does really well...and especially Sukriti..
What bothered me was she said she will have a challenging job..why coz shilpa is a god's gift to TV...god !!!!!

A very very angry viewer...who want Suk to do exceptionally well too
Originally posted by monalika

Dear SA that 's thankfully out,

What makes you think its going to be "very challenging" for Suk? The fact that she cant act like a retard with a million facial muscle exercises? The fact that she might have issues speaking in a monotone? After reading your interview, Im wondering how many more misconceptions you have about yourself !

Viewer that wants Suk to do a kicka$$ job

Good one Monalika..I am ready for Suk to show SA what does real expressions mean........😃
Dear LTI,

Some really manic SA supporters feel that her words were misconstrued. Shez so sweet, adorable and all that .....lol. Really? Did the guys who interviewed her make things up on the basis of her "expressions" ? Did she mime the interview? The next thing we might hear is that she never did this interview !!

SU fan

Originally posted by cha_iqbal

Dear viewer that wants Suk ...

I agree with you..I want Sukriti to be sooooooo awesome that she takes DMG to another level altogether..DMG shud rock trps and the TV..I know shows are not life..but for once i am gonna pray that DMG does really well...and especially Sukriti..
What bothered me was she said she will have a challenging job..why coz shilpa is a god's gift to TV...god !!!!!

A very very angry viewer...who want Suk to do exceptionally well too

Hamz... Amen to that!!! Very hopeful and confident!!

Edited by dmg07 - 15 years ago
Dear LTI members

15 min to go..And we get to see Sukriti...Freshness, Cuteness and Innocence together...LEts wish her good luck..HOpe she acts well too...

A Suk Fan Already
Suk Fan,

Can't wait.. all the wishes in the world .. Suk will rock DMG and create a irreplaceable nitch for herself..**crossing my fingers**

Another Suk Fan!
Originally posted by cha_iqbal

Dear LTI members

15 min to go..And we get to see Sukriti...Freshness, Cuteness and Innocence together...LEts wish her good luck..HOpe she acts well too...

A Suk Fan Already

Dear Suk,
  Good Luck......Can't wait for your dialogs now........
Very Excited Viewer

Originally posted by monalika

Dear LTI,

Some really manic SA supporters feel that her words were misconstrued. Shez so sweet, adorable and all that .....lol. Really? Did the guys who interviewed her make things up on the basis of her "expressions" ? Did she mime the interview? The next thing we might hear is that she never did this interview !!

SU fan

👏 Monalika ....

Dear LTI,

For SA to actually give such an interview is to open a can of worms. But what disappoints me further is the lack of propriety from some of our own IF members/SA fans. People are actually praying for DMG TRPs to fall, Karan to leave and Suki to fall flat on her face. How mean is that? Where is the world coming to?

Disillusioned Viewer

Right on Mo and Prajakta!!!! 👏
Dear Shilpa

When you wrote the letter to Armaan about both of ur ego problems..Were you talking about urself in real life???

Curious Me 😉