Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

LTI,

Don't know what to say...
Where are my fun loving friends?

Sad Me.

-----------------------------------------

DMG Polls,

Poor you ... all the polls are about watch DMG or not watch DMG after Shilpa..

I for one don't need you.. will always be a DMG loyal.

DMG loyal!

Edited by dmg07 - 15 years ago
Noe123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Something from my side:

Dear Sukeerti's Hair,

Ouch...Did the straightening process hurt? Sorry dear, but you have to bear this every day. What do to, our dear Dr. Armaan loves Riddhima's hair more than the real Riddhima. Plus, I was a bit worried about my friend 'Hawa ka zhonka'. What if it got lost in your ghunghrale form? You will get used to this and I hope we will become good buddies.

Your new companion,
Hair Straightener

Ahem..ahem..can I also add something? Hey, hi there. My dear friend mentioned me in his letter. We haven't met yet. I am 'Hawa ka Zhonka'. You know, I am working overtime 😔 - Riddhima's hair, Armaan's hair, Keerti's hair and Sari, sometime even Anjali's hair . Your straight form will make my life easy a bit. So I hope you don't mind. I will see you soon.

Hawa ka Zhonka Edited by someone2006 - 15 years ago
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hawa ka Zhonka and Dupatta......👏 👏

Sukriti,
I like the way you said Armaan in SBC........Now, I can't wait for your first appearance.
Excited Viewer

Karan,
Did I see the same interview some of my other friends at IF did? I keep reading that you looked sad......Why didn't I see that??? May be I was too busy looking at your dimples...

Me again

Dear LTI,
 Thanks for motivating me to visit IF......Without you, I wouldn't be able to visit this depressed forum..
Grateful Me
Edited by P_Shal - 15 years ago
islandgirl007 thumbnail
Dear Karan and Sukriti,

My god r u awesome or what...U have no clue how excited I am to see u together...Sukriti ur definitely the change DMG needed...Ur such a fresh breath of air to the show thats in dumps..
And chemistry..my god ur like best buddies already...i am sooo looking forward to DMG now..

A very very exctied Me

-------------------------
Dear Karan,

Keep flashing those dimples again and again...Sukriti is gonna fall in love for real LOL

Dreamy Me
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cha_iqbal

Dear Karan and Sukriti,

My god r u awesome or what...U have no clue how excited I am to see u together...Sukriti ur definitely the change DMG needed...Ur such a fresh breath of air to the show thats in dumps..
And chemistry..my god ur like best buddies already...i am sooo looking forward to DMG now..

A very very exctied Me

-------------------------

Good one.....They rocked on sbs....Can't wait to see them together on screen now.....
-Veena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cha_iqbal

Dear Karan,
Keep flashing those dimples again and again...Sukriti is gonna fall in love for real LOL
Dreamy Me

LOL.... hamz .. that is so true... .like we have fallen and falling and always keep falling in love with him!!!

@Shal.... second on the letter for Karan!!! LOL...😆

missing Vmars thumbnail
Dear Striaghtner Iron

r u still functional after being used on sukriti's hair for 5 hrs !!!! dont worry dear u will soon get use 2 it

A Sympathetic Me   
-Veena- thumbnail
Shilpa Roko Janta,

Nice to see you guys excited in the "Sukriti Welcome Team".. that is a good change.

Slient Observer!
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dear karan,

when is the next replacement in DMG? I totally wud love to be tht..knowing how well u welcome them all..!! forever in love wid u..

mee 😳
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dmg07

Shilpa Roko Janta,

Nice to see you guys excited in the "Sukriti Welcome Team".. that is a good change.

Slient Observer!

👏