Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
😆 Awesome letters !!!

okay I have caught up with recent episodes. an hopefully the monday episode inspires me to contribute here...

Dear LTI thread

I had so much difficulty finding u out in this sea of closed posts and FF crowd.Phewww!!

meEdited by dhvanisoni - 15 years ago
fahimataq thumbnail
Dear LTI,

I wish they would make u a sticky so ur easy to find. can they not tell by the sequel, how popular it is and tht it is jus never ending?

ur fan fahima! Edited by fahimataq - 15 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey fahima..😊

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Dear IF,

I am disappointed in you. Why are you blaming Sukriti for stepping into Shilpa's shoes? The character bashing, the hate mails and the name calling are certainly uncalled for. I had thought you were fair, unbiased and mature. If Shilpa has left her fans for greener pastures, that is entirely her choice. We can only wish her the best for her future. No one is indispensible and public memory is short. I for my part, am willing to give Sukriti (or whoever the new Ridz is) a chance. At least there is hope that she might be better than Miss-Expressionless.

Me .

👏👏

Very nice letter, Prajakta (if I may)..You spoke my mind here..

---

Confession

I notice they say you're going to make a grand appearance soon, again..Is that so? Then how many more versions of yours are to grace our TV screens?

Viewer..

Edited by simplyvivacious - 15 years ago
kristal9 thumbnail
Dear Viewer,

I've heard my current avatar is to make Shilpa's exit memorable and bring closure. I hope to take a break after that. I've been getting calls from other shows too. I will return probably if Keerti & Shubhankar need me.

Confession
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay, I have been a silent reader of all the letters..and I have loved each and every letter! Fantastic job you all! 👏 👏 I'll try too..though I'm not that good with words..please forgive my mistakes! 😕

Dear Mods,

I feel really sorry that Shilpa is leaving..it just doubled up ur work of closing the hate topics..didnt it? I really appreciate ur efforts. I hope the new girl is good..otherwise the hate topics will multiply by each episode!

A concerned member!

P.S: I hope this topic is made a sticky.. its really difficult to find this topic..amongst all those 'Dont leave DMG, Shilpa" topics!Edited by nimrah - 15 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nimrah..Greetings.. 😊 and you don't need to apologise for anything, it's your topic..keep posting..

---

DMG

What's up?

me..
dilsen1 thumbnail
Sarah, Aarti did tell me about this but never got around to reading it. Just read a little bit of the 2nd edition..am rolling off my bed!! Great thread...its a lot more entertaining than DMG currently...
fahimataq thumbnail
Dear DMG,

Learn from me.

LTI
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I also think this thread should be sticky....It takes forever to find it right now........

Dear Shilpa,
What have you done to this forum?

Me

Dear Shukruti (I hope spelling is right)
What's your fault?
Me again

This is the only thread I find interesting right now with all going on in this forum......Thanks everyone for making me laugh..
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dear FMs, Eyes, Nose et al

Go RIP.

Relieved Viewer
-----

Dear Sukriti

Look forward to u rocking the screen with Karan! And if you can throw in some good histrionics as well, may be the lead character will finally find some redemption!

Curious Viewer
-----

Dear DMG Producers

Now that we are all going for a fresh start can you bring back the original director and the sanity of this show and cut the crap.

Or am I being too over-optimistic in expecting some redemption ? Whatever, I am still willing to give u a chance ! Live up to it guys 😉 !

Discerning Viewer

PS...totally agree that this post needs to be made a sticky! The only place which provides humor and a dose of truth!