Sagars Not at Fault !!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello friends, I have seen people blaming Sagars for Rajat's injury. But its not so. Rajat was injured by a fresh artist who didnt even know how to hold a talwar. So where the Sagars are at fault?? This time Rajat didnt do any stunt. It was a general action sequence. It is Sagars who take care of Rajat. And artists or actionmen are to be blamed for Rajat's injury and not Sagars. So guys think over it.

plz reply😊

right dear but rajat always get hurt bcus of sum1 else naaa 😕
well how cud a person who doesnt even know how 2 hold a talwar b assigned 4 sword fighting scene
Originally posted by kkl276

Hello friends, I have seen people blaming Sagars for Rajat's injury. But its not so. Rajat was injured by a fresh artist who didnt even know how to hold a talwar. So where the Sagars are at fault?? This time Rajat didnt do any stunt. It was a general action sequence. It is Sagars who take care of Rajat. And artists or actionmen are to be blamed for Rajat's injury and not Sagars. So guys think over it.

plz reply😊

heyy i agree u on dis...its nt sagars fault...even i was really angry yesterday on dem thinking that he got exhausted after shooting and nw in hospital,i didnt knew dat it was an action man's fault...bt after watching today's interview dun think this...coz it was action man's fault...
when RAJAT gets injured it really hurts😔...
but this time...it wasnt sagars fault...!!!

living for...😳😳😳
❤️RAJAT ❤️forever
😍😍😍
Originally posted by angel.4u

well how cud a person who doesnt even know how 2 hold a talwar b assigned 4 sword fighting scene

ya there's a point...
bt the main thing is RAJAT never says no..for all dis...and he's ready to do all the stunts whether they r necessary or not...whether its dangerous or safe...!!!😔

living for...😳😳😳
❤️RAJAT ❤️forever
😍😍😍

Originally posted by vinisha_RAJAT

ya there's a point...
bt the main thing is RAJAT never says no..for all dis...and he's ready to do all the stunts whether they r necessary or not...whether its dangerous or safe...!!!😔

Then its high time his parents knock sum sense into this boys head b4 it gets further hurt😆

Originally posted by angel.4u

Then its high time his parents knock sum sense into this boys head b4 it gets further hurt😆

ya...he neva take care of himself😭😭😭...dunno when he wud start doing that...😔

living for...😳😳😳
❤️RAJAT ❤️forever
😍😍😍

Edited by vinisha_RAJAT - 15 years ago
with so many injuries & illness in sagaar city may b an inhouse doctor is the solution 🤔
Originally posted by kkl276

plz reply😊

If it is actionman or artist's fault then why Sagars appoint them?????????????????????????????

I think it is Sagars fault & I just hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡

It is enough than enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ab paani sar ke upar jaa chuka hai!!!!!!!!! We have to do something for our Rajat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All implications or blames without a solid ground serves no purpose.As RT has approved the fact that Sagars are careful they can't be held responsible for all the adversities faced.

--Topic Closed--